Vile Husk weapon not working?

Hello.

So I was playing with my Barbarian and found myself a Vile Husk Tusk Sword. I thought that was a cool weapon to kill the Undead with the huge ED bonus to UD, so I upped it to Vile Husk Balrog Blade so I can 1 shot the ghouls and skeleton in the Crypt and Masoleum. But when I test the damage, it doesn’t do much damage to Undead at all: it does about the same damage or only slightly better than my Honor or King’s Grace weapon. Can anyone test if this is true? Is the +% ED to UD based on character level bugged? With the huge amount of ED to UD, I was expecting 1 shotting everything in P1, but it didn’t work! Wasted my Lum and Pul Rune for upping. Hope someone can test and shed some light into this and confim it’s true that it’s a bug. Thank you for reading.

What skill/attack are you using? What are the stats of your skill? What character level are you?

Nvm, it’s probably working as intended. It seems to do about double the damage compare to my other weapon (it take me on average 5 normal attacks to kill a hungry dead instead of 10 normal attack from my Honor decapicator). I was expecting x6 or x7 dmg, but it may have been the formula with the bonus ED to UD that i’m not too familiar with. Either way, this is probably case closed. Thanks for reading.