Upgraded Set Items Bug

This is on single player clvl25 Amazon.

Upgraded Arctic Binging Light Belt to a Sharkskin belt. After upgrade, min stats to equip became clvl25 and 20 STR as expected. Amazon has base STR of 40 yet cannot equip.

Moved belt to shared stash and clvl 74 Barb can equip. Moved belt back, restarted game, still cannot equip.

1 Like

Level 30 requirement. Game is not properly displaying the level requirement until you equip it. When you put it on your Barb, check it’s level requirement. This is a bug that is displaying only the level requirement of the base item (Sharksin Belt Level 25) and not displaying the additional +5 level requirement when upping rares, uniques, and now sets to exceptional. Going to elite is an additional +7 levels to base. Lingering bug from PTR.

5 Likes

Thanks for the explanation! Makes sense.

NP. They really should have fixed this, because this issue is sprouting up A LOT since yesterday. Kind of crazy, since they did fix a set weapon from losing a mod when upped.

I meet the same bug with Arctic body armor.

Btw, thanks for explanation.

The same problem was but now my other (lvl 45 ) character can putted in . Use. And my other level 28 character when putted in from floor the belt. Putted in the slot and showed level reqired 30 with red colour. And than i putted out. But back cant put in.