Update Is Live Now

still busted, thinking about that refund

1 Like

It runs only for me to get a message that I donā€™t have the system requirements. Depressing.

itā€™s ok now!!!

do you have the system requirements?

Also New World will be out by then so meh who cares about Diablo by then, I only bought it to play for the weekend lol But canā€™t even do that.

you can try grim dawn good game or titan quest

Has there been any word about getting ā€œrolled forwardā€ if you will, to what I had progressed to before getting put to level 1? Or am I hosed? :slight_smile:

anyone else pay for a copy of lobby simulator?

1 Like

Yeah I actually deserve to be level 85 and a Ber a rune. Thatā€™s about where all my friends are at.

so effing good lol :rofl:

Iā€™ve played every ARPG to date unfortunately. Currently playing the original Diablo while waiting for this mess to get fixed.

if its anything like old d2 u need to exit a game to force the server to save, with connection interupted you will always roll back

1 Like

That may be true. What was the issue the game had with your system?

Video card or the AVX related to processor issue?

stuck char is now unstuckā€¦hoping i dont jinx myself

1 Like

Iā€™m cool not playing nl ladder tbh. NL is scuffed to hell now .

I just wanted to participate in launch weekend with the boys but that wont be happening now.

Cya and gl

Last I saw was from the Executive Producer yesterday stating that lost data is lost. So rollbacks wonā€™t be able to be recovered. Also Diablo saves weird so if you donā€™t exit and save it can impact where you are.

Personally, I just started again where I was and repeated things. Still taking it easy right now so I donā€™t get caught by any ninja restart or something.

Iā€™m in the middle of updating my drivers now to see if it does anything.

System Information

Time of this report: 9/24/2021, 18:52:44

Operating System: Windows 10 Home 64-bit (10.0, Build 19042) (19041.vb_release.191206-1406)
             Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
  System Manufacturer: Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd.
         System Model: GA-A55M-DS2
                 BIOS: Award Modular BIOS v6.00PG (type: BIOS)
            Processor: AMD A6-3650 APU with Radeon(tm) HD Graphics (4 CPUs), ~2.6GHz
               Memory: 8192MB RAM
  Available OS Memory: 7678MB RAM
            Page File: 4930MB used, 10427MB available
          Windows Dir: C:\WINDOWS
      DirectX Version: DirectX 12
  DX Setup Parameters: Not found
     User DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)
   System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)
      DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled
             Miracast: Not Available

Microsoft Graphics Hybrid: Not Supported
DirectX Database Version: 1.0.8
DxDiag Version: 10.00.19041.0928 64bit Unicode

I had the same problem during both beta weekends and it was fixed the following day on a weekend. But there was a dedicated thread in the big report forum where they were doing these manually.

Yeah thatā€™s why I stated that ladder will be a better version of an actual launch where everyone gets to play hopefully. Iā€™m glad they decided not to start with ladder as thereā€™s still a chance to fix major problems before hand. The competitive side of me thinks thereā€™s no point in even playing the NL now being over a day behind at this point.

Before you say anything, I know itā€™s a potato. :skull: