Unique Belts - pricing/value guide

Hello, I have new update to my value/pricing guide project for Diablo 2 items. This time i am adding “Unique belts”

I am reffering to this:

Please share your feedback and opinions.

NORMAL BELTS

Lenymo Sash
Few minor bonuses helping with mana and low level requirement, nothing extraordinary really. Price: No value.

Snakecord Light Belt
Minor life replenish and some stats helping against poison, usefull against andariel or in act 2 but belt has only 8 slots for potions. Belt with more slots and antidotes in positions will be better. Night Smoke can be low budget belt for sorc with energy shield if % absorb is not too high as then damage goes to mana lose effectivness. Price: No value.

Nightsmoke Belt
Quite nice belt for normal dificulty. It provides +10% all resistances, +2 damage reduction, +20 mana and +50% damage goes to mana. Nightsmoke can help again Diablo elemental attacks as they are partialy physical damage and damage reduction helps to lower it. Price: usualy nothing, or few Pgems.

Goldwrap Heavy Belt
Belt used because of +30% magic find and 50-80% Gold find. It has also interesting +10% increased attack speed, often overlooked stat. Price: based on % gold find. Price: Based on % gold find usualy Lem-Pul.

Bladebuckle Plated Belt
Not exactly bad belt but higher level requirement makes it kind of not worth using, because next belt in line which also require lvl 29 is so much better. Bladebuckle might be useful if you are missing some dexterity or strength. It has also nice+ 30% faster hit recovery bonus. Price: No value.

EXCEPTIONAL BELTS

String of Ears Demonhide Sash
Excelent belt usefull for practicaly all characters. It has life leech, % damage reduction and also quite high magic damage reduction 10-15. String of Ears is often highly favourite item on Hardcore for its defensive attributes. Price: can be Pgems up to Ist for 15% DR, 8 life leech roll.

Razortail Sharkskin Belt
Belt mostly used for amazon focused on bow and crossbow skills or throwing because it adds 33% chance to pierce the target with projectiles and also has nice +15 Dexterity bonus and +10 max damage. Price: Pgems-Pul.

Gloom´s Trap Mesh Belt
Belt mostly helping with mana providing mana leech, +% max mana and increasing mana regeneration by 15% and also adding +15 Vitality which might be nice +Life bonus based on what character you play. Price: Often no value, sometimes Pgems or even lem if someone need it.

Snowclash Battle Belt
Interesting belt for blizzard sorceress. It has rather rare cold absorb +15 and +15% maximum cold resistance making you basicly immune vs Cold damage when your resistance is high. It also adds +2 chilling armor, +2 blizzard and +3 glacial spike so if you want to reach maximum possible damage with blizzard skill, this belt is your only option. Snowclash also has 5% chance to cast blizzard when you are struck with range of lvl 7-19. Price: Lem-Pul or just Pgems because people usualy want Arachnid mesh on their sorc.

Thundergod´s Vigor War Belt
Great belt for melee characters but also often used by casters mostly on hardcore because it provides +10% maximum lighting resists and +20 Lightning absorb. That is very important when you are facing Souls or lightning enchanted monsters or Uber mephisto in Uber Tristram. Thundergods Visor has also +20 strength and +20 Vitality bonus and adda +3 to lightning Fury andLightning Strike skills. Only downside is quite high strength requirement 110 for non fighter classes and 5% chance to cast Fist of Heaven when struck which make break some of your attack animations. Price: +ED% roll can affect the price which migh go from Pul up to 2 Ist.

ELITE BELTS

Arachnid Mesh Spiderweb Sash
Also called just “Arach”, considered as best belt for casters because of +20% faster cast rate. It also adds +1 all skills and increases mana by 5%. Arach has also lvl 3 Venom charges and slows targets by 10% which is kind of weird choice because melee characters never use it. Price: Arach is most valuable early in season where it might even reach price of Ohm and then it slowly goes down and might end up at price of Ist or even Mal eventualy. +% ED affect the price. Arach is wanted by many people so finding buyer is easy.

Nosferatu´s Coil Vampirefang Belt
Belt for fighter classes providing Life leech, +10% slow target, +15 Strength and +10% increased attack speed. Price: Pul-Um but it is little harder to find buyers.

Verdungo´s Hearty Cold Mithril Coil
Belt used by mostly Barbarians, often in PvP or by other melee characters. It provides 10-15% damage reduction, replenish life, small bonus 10% to Faster hit recovery and huge +30-40 bonus to vitality. Price: based on Vitality and DR% rolls, usualy Lem - Ist but perfect 40/15 can even cost 1-3 High runes.

2 Likes

could just sum it up in one sentence:

All worthless except arach or perfect rolls

worthless = everything under Pul rune

With that nice usecase explanation you may could add the usecase for tanky ES using melee sorc, the mana to damage is quite high and helps keeping the ES on.

Also BiS for Javazone or Frostmaiden, because of bugged pierce calculation possible to reach 100% pierce, impossible without razortail, basically muliplicates your damage times 5 for hordes.

Is not TGV best in slot tho for javazon? Or tal rasha in in case of MF build. I changed text slightly and add “throwing” there. Also I added note about ES build to night Smoke.

Thxfor feedback.

Except that is not true at all. For example high Rolls of verdungo are a lot more expensive than arach. Other belt have various prices and i also talk about how useful items are to help new players.

did you ever try to trade that trash? I mean they are listed in 10000s on every trade website and nothing gets sold for higher than a lem.
I vendor most of those useless uniques once i have more than 2 in my stash.

everyone these days is only looking for runes.

Well if you are not too lazy to trade you can trade those belts maybe for a few PGs, but in the time to find a buyer I probably got 20 pgs already by playing o.o

just saying

Popular opinion, but 100% pierce is unbeatable for hordes. Also heavily debated 20 years ago, some calculated it back then and razor always won. 1 hard point in pierce for 100% also gives more free points for synergies. And you simply can’t reach 100% without razor, with 20 hard points and ~+10 you can reach 93% or 94%, and the next percent is somewhere totally unreachable.

1 Like

Strange i just checked market and i see some being sold for Ist + in last week.

You have to realize that high Rolls are valuable.

soo not trying to stir up anything and i 100% agree that razor is bis for group farming but simply for the lawls because i wondered what was attainable apparently if you made a build for pierce you can get to 98%
https://d2.maxroll.gg/d2planner/di0106st

2 Likes

With skill level 49, that’s actually lower then expected, maybe unreachable really was a badly choosen word :thinking::rofl:. You get 93% with skill level 33, so lets say 16 more points for 5% are äh inefficient? But really nice to see i really expected it to need a higher skill level.

yeah i honestly thought i could maybe get to 96% at most was surprised it could actually go that high.

Just in case someone thinks, argh, 93% is not that bad: you can pierce up to 5 times, and typical LF usecase are hordes, so most of the time piercing 5 times is totally possible.

And if you sum it up to 5 times with 93%, you end up with 69,5% to pierce 5 times, meaning nearly every 3th attack gets stuck somewhere in the horde, not multiplying your LF damage x5.