Unfortunate Truth: Diablo 3 is/was more balanced and has better ladder

No. Also you are wrong.

hahahahhaha no just no

Even casuals are ‘alert’ enough to realize 4 really bad runewords (The most exciting one giving a resist fire aura lmfao) is not exciting or something new.

Haven’t seen one positive thread or comment on a single site or game about the ladder. Not one person saying “hey I’m having lots of fun this ladder”.

“Oh wow thank you master activision for allowing me to upgrade set items to still useless set items! I’m going to invest 100 hours so I can have 40 more damage on a useless set weapon”.

Again, you can see from the dead trades on every major site, the endless wall of complaints, that this ladder season is a joke. They had a chance to truly improve the game, and failed miserably.

2 Likes

To be honest I am lowkey regretting my purchase. Got it for Ladder too and it’s so meh. A remaster should have way more done, not be a buggier version with shiny graphics.

2 Likes

:100:

As for ladder being rewarding, preferably ladder should not offer anything that non-ladder does not. It should not need to. It is about the fresh start.

But hopefully the D2R team keeps improving and changing the game overall.

2 Likes

smooth troll, smooth.

1 Like

Agreed! The graphics are ‘nice’ but what really locks me into any game is the gameplay itself and if it feels impactful. I would play Starcraft 2 on the lowest possible settings on purpose, so I could focus less on shiny little effects and more on the powerful feeling of meaningful gameplay.

The worst part about this ladder for me is I do a lot of trading softcore, and a lot of the people I traded with started ladder, got annoyed, and quit altogether. So it is killing the game essentially.

1 Like