Unable to connect to battle.net (Oct 16th, 2021)

PC is running and consoles are not.
Anyone able to play the game online Ps5/4??

3 Likes

No. It’s like they implemented the queue for pc only

2 Likes

The queue is coming to consoles next week !
But what is going to happen for us now.
We are banned or what?

2 Likes

Where did you see that info please?

Ah vielen dank.

Here is the blue post confirming that console get it next week

1 Like

Diablo 2 Resurrected: Update 10.15 - offizielle Patch Notes

GENERAL

• We have implemented a Login Queue for high traffic periods. This queue will pop up after the title screen when opening up the game. The queue will only appear during high traffic windows.
  • Players will be shown a number on where they are in queue.
  • Players will have the option of exiting the queue and playing offline immediately if they wish by hitting “Escape” on the queue prompt.
  • We should note that the higher your queue number appears, the slower the number will refresh in the prompt. The number is still refreshing in the background, so we do not recommend leaving queue as this will create further delays to you entering the game during these high traffic windows.

We expect a patch in the next week that will implement the same queue functionality to consoles.

2 Likes

Ps5 still down for me too.

2 Likes

So are they saying that we aren’t able to play on consoles before the next weeks patch?! At least I’m not able to access (again) neither the PS4 or PS5 versions. This is ridiculous.

8 Likes

tried multiple restarts and logins and no luck here, looks like its been this way for 2+ hours? I thought you guys said you had quick fixes implemented?

1 Like

same here. tried multiple times.

1 Like

Same PS5 here I only got the game yesterday and worked fine then. Went to play about an hour or two ago and not connecting.

1 Like

From what it seems like is whenever there is a queue, consoles will not be able to login.

3 Likes

Basically that… we aren’t going to be able to play during high traffic times. Kinda makes me feel like we deserve a discount.

1 Like

Meh I’m not mad, I’ve been playing every single day since release, got all my nostalgia and just see this as my little forced breaks

Once they fix this little legacy code bottleneck, it will improve

I was able to play on ps5 like 30 minutes ago, before the game crashed and suddenly new update installed automatically. Once this update was installed I cannot connect to servers now… :confused:

1 Like

We aren’t going to be able to play at all. I started trying to log in at 7am on a weekend and still haven’t managed to get in by 2pm. I doubt 7am is “high traffic” time.

5 Likes

I think blizzard priorities pc players over console players.
Because of that we are not playing until this patch arrives next week.
I HATE BLIZZARD!!!

PS5 & PS4 here neither of them can connect to server and show no characters available. friend and i tried to log in probably 30 min ago and neither of my systems could connect nor his.

1 Like