UBERS in offline

Hi, I remember back than I played D2 for years… get to ubers and portal did not open altbough I gathered all my keys in singleplayers. Is it the same in REsurrected, or fixed now? Do I need to have online character to play ubers? I started online, but I would really prefer go through all difficulties solo and play only alone. I do not like other to destroy my experience or makes it easier to me etc. thank you. Also is there suggested to fix the map a bit? there is no option to ZOOM OUT the map and dungeons are so huge it is useless with this level of zoom. thank you

1 Like

All events are available in both offline and online modes. You need only gather the materials (keys) and open the portals. The same rules for the portals still exist in D2R though - they’re random as to which one opens, but if you open all three in the same game you’ll get each proper instance rather than chancing the same encounter by opening in different games.

wow, thank you. Are you sure? I never read they reconsider ubers to be available offline. Do you have some source that can prove that? I really does not want to play offline for weeks and than discover it is online only contant. thanks

It’s in the patch notes. You can even watch tutorials on Youtube of people doing it in singleplayer https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFRP1AagC4g

Where are the patch notes?

1 Like

need that too… than I will delete me online character and play always offline

I literally linked a video showing the Ubers being completed during D2R launch, but here are the patch notes too.

We understand these items complement prominent builds and playstyles cherished by the community. Furthermore, we have heard the community ask to include these items into the single player experience for quite some time. Now players playing solo can also partake in the metas that have become popularized from the original multiplayer Ladder experience. Furthermore, single player will now also include access to the Pandemonium Event and Uber Diablo content.

2 Likes