Twitter, Really?

Agreed :+1:

4 Likes

I kind of wish we had at least a @BlizzardCS link in the forum navigation menu, or even better, an embedded @BlizzardCS feed viewable as a sidebar. Twitter does have freely available code for embedding into a forum structure and on the desktop browsers, Discourse’s default width leaves enough room on either side to do just that.

3 Likes

This is a good suggestion. Blizzard, are you paying attention?

Would also be nice for some actual communication and transparency from Blizzard too. Tired of the same copy paste BS we get every single day. I wouldn’t be nearly as upset if they cared enough to do that. Also tired of everyone speculating and assuming why it is happening.

It really isn’t all that hard for them to tell us what is going on, and what they are actively doing to fix the problem.

2 Likes

Blizzard has alienated themselves from their customerbase after many years of neglecting to listen, deprioritizing UX in favor of unrealistic revenue goals, and promoting anti-customer behavior. So, now they’re silent and withdrawn.

The way Activision operates is an unfortunate side effect of late stage capitalism.

Their updates are pretty much exclusively “we know there’s a problem” followed several hours later by either “the problem is fixed” or “we’re still fixing the problem”. You don’t get anymore information there than you do anywhere else.

Lets face it. We don’t matter because we don’t buy loot crates. We’d rather earn our loot via pindle runs and fun. That’s no bueno for the suits so we as a community are a low priority.

I cant check the comments but are they getting cussed out on twitter?

Yes this is honestly making me angry too. I dont want to go to 50 places to find relevant info. This is official forum post it also here.

No, we just don’t matter period. Products sold without recurring revenue are about as low priority as it gets.

exactly. they need to go back to the basics.

I thought I was the only one, I also wonder why server updates are on twitter. I guess someone with an abacus ran the numbers as far as reaching a message to the largest segment of the population the quickest.

Other side of the coin, it being a capitalist company, Blizzard could very well get a kickback from twitter for all the people that go to “said company” for “news” about the game.

That being said, a quick copy paste on the official game forums would be nice.

Considering the cancel culture mob flocks on Twitter, and Blizzard being in California, the progressive liberal cesspool that tries to shut free speech down…I already saw this coming.

2 Likes

Jesus Christ… please take your propaganda elsewhere.

Propaganda? I have some advice. You may want to watch something other than CNN and actually think for yourself instead of being another typical idiot. Sound good?

1 Like

i don’t use twitter. i also don’t have a phone.

put that in your pipe blizzard :wink:

2 Likes

I don’t watch any cable news, thanks.

You should go back to polishing your AR-15. It might make you calm down a bit.

1 Like

Considering Blizzard has its own Forums to inform the player base on the current situation, and the history of Blizzard doing shady sh*t, I can only speculate that Blizzard is getting a kickback from Twitter for getting their player base to use a 3rd party social media app.

Some one sounds angry that we have a second amendment. Are you a felon, is that why you don’t own one? Lol

What’s wrong with owning an AR-15?

4 Likes