Twenty characters required

Twenty characters required

The warrior is the epitome

i’m literally a Lore Master, and it took the combined effort of all classes to defeat Baal. So unlike D1 i dont think you can say there is a main class.

1 Like

Most fundamental class: Amazon w/ Poison Jav, Physical Bow, Valkyrie

Most important class: Necro w/ Poison Nova, Clay Golem, Decrep, (fire golem, lower resist later on)

2 Likes

Very curious why this is the most important class.

And uhh… if you can, explain it to me like I’m 5 lol.

I hope you’re ready to read through ~8 pages of nonsense.

8 sounds a bit too low

I trust your opinion is well justified and thoroughly researched.

1 Like

Lol I know, but it’s not only my favourite class, it’s my favourite build of that class.

The conditions have never been so finely
tuned for me to possibly understand and see things on archseawitches level.
I may never get this opportunity again :stuck_out_tongue:

paladin. It can be a fighter, a mage, a support and almost kinda a summoner (conversion). He can even be an archer with holy fire\exploding arrow bows

Yeah! Interesting. Also it’s kinda his life’s purpose to smite evil and protect the weak

The real players are hardcore players. I would have to first confirm that’s what you guys play before explaining. Otherwise there is no point. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m thinking Barbarian for some reason. He’s in the middle of campfire. Feels like a basic class to go for if you’re not sure from new player point of view but just want to smash demons like a Doomguy.

Paladin is the most versatile currently but that’s more like technical aspect and result of (un)balance updates. He was supposed to be a warrior, not best as caster.

From lore point of view maybe Necromancer because they want to preserve the balance between light and darkness and story is about eternal conflict.

Sorc, obviously.
20 characters

What a tease :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ll admit… I don’t play hardcore. I enjoy some games on hardcore, like minecraft. But diablo 2’s damage ranges are too crazy for me. 141-346 damage or whatever. How am I supposed to make decisions of life and death on such unreliable numbers lol

Also the items are just wayyy too rare. 2 years to build an enigma, and lose it all to a pack of souls that smoke ya as soon as you enter their line of sight.

I’ve been playing hardcore for 22 years, and have not experienced a death in about 10 years. You get to a place as a hardcore player when you intuitively know all the life and death situations and how to effortlessly respond.

I have a clvl 96 ww barbarian on sp and nothing can kill him on /p8, and I currently have a ww barbarian using RW Strength in a great maul rushing 7 other characters to act 5 in hell in D2 LoD. Everything he is wearing is found in normal difficulty. Hardcore naturally turns you into that kind of player.

Edit: the second barb I mentioned just died!

For me it’s the Barbarian.

Condolences! What happened?

Thanks.

Karma, probably due to my comment.

My BO ran out while ww a group of dolls. Normally I would have BO before heading into such a scrum, and when rolling into the group I cast battle cry (slvl 24: -48% monster damage), but I did neither, my mind was somewhere completely else where.

I was able to loot his corpse, and I’ve already got his successor to clvl 51. :grinning:

Definitely Barb

  • the best life and def
  • the best 1p passives
  • sorc fcr breakpoints
  • horking
  • good speed from Frenzy
  • whirlwind

Um… scratches head