Time to make shrine interesting and equally so

So, 2 mini-games, and 1 effect because you don’t like how spells and attacks function differently. Plus, you aren’t exactly following on your :

How am I not justified in believing that it’s change for the sake of change? Or, seeing how you want to add minigames in D2, that you want a game that is vastly different in spirit to Diablo 2, more akin to PoE or D3?

1 Like

I like the idea that mobs curses don’t overwrite your shrine buffs. Shrines in chaos are so worthless, seems like an oversight.

1 Like

It always great to be reminded that more people with commun sense still roam these forums

But aren’t curses avoidable? Like if you actually try to avoid them instead of spam farming? I swear there is this little orange dot animation thing telling you the general area of where a curse is about to be placed.

But I’m old. Senile. Could be remembering this wrong.

Edit: If you are mobile you tend to avoid them right?

In my experience, the way to avoid them is to interrupt the caster before they end casting it, not to try to get out of the area of effect. Globally, though, even doing your best, if you don’t have some summons to lure the curses on them, you will end up getting cursed.

probably if you’re ranged hiding behind valk / Shadow / Beasts / Skeletons / merc. not so much if you’re on melee

I rarely ever get cursed BUT I do not play a ton of melee either.

maybe since melee are more exposed to things like curses maybe they should get immunity against curses for the full duration of shrine buffs.

Meh, I’d rather have shrine and current not override eachother and have more interesting shrines

If you only adjust for melee I almost guarantee spam caster/range players will whine that they still get cursed.

Updated Refill shrine to repair charges and durability, even on Eth

Would be a neat way to make those mechanics more engaging