This game desperately needs p8 (& more slots+stash, ploot, classic shared stash, charm inventory, etc.)

TL;DR: Zero logical counter argument, and saying something basic everyone knows in an effort to sound knowledgeable about the game’s mechanics.

Actually more people quit because of current drop rates than stay, and yes p8 is more EXP than drops.

Who wants to kill same boss 2000 times in a human-robotic manner when it is mindless and not engaging at all instead of make new characters and go through the campaign and level them to like 85-90? Experiment with more builds and be creative?

1 Like

TL;DR - Guy loves to argue for the sake of it , Another Game is dead thread by Hidden forum profile user to hide his proof of loving to argue.

Again, zero logical counter argument. If I am a guy that likes to argue (when I am presenting changes for the game, with logical arguments), then what does that make you with those posts? Hmm…! :thinking:

“Go play single player” is dismissive and childish to be frank, not a counter argument let alone a logical one.

No , freedom to crash games is the most fun I have

like i said, you love to argue and keep it going anyway possible while you walk on your sea of correctness- lmao

I will say you’re just bored and failing miserably with your trolling, because otherwise you just can’t come with logical counter argument. Anyways, ignoring you…

Haha yep, I know you’re being sarcastic but toxic abusers want the game to stay this way so they can do that.

I got 6 other people to run bosses with.
/players 8 can stay out of online.

1 Like

I’ve said this when D2R came out, remove the player scaling and boost the MF equally despite the number of players.

Removing Player Scaling is a bad idea as that also increases the experience that is gained per kill

I do not think drop rates should be affected by the number of players in the game as most players prefer to play solo when doing MF runs so make the drop rate the same in a solo game as it is in an 8 player game and have xp gain be the only thing affected by the number of players in the game as the main reason people want 8 player games is to level up faster

Also there are not as many people playing this game as there were that played the original Diablo 2 and Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction expansion

Classic Stash change so it’s the same size as LoD Stash with the additional stash tabs is the only thing I want to see added

I think a seperate invintory page for charms would be a good idea also cause that gives you more space for drops when doing MF runs due to not having an invintory that is full of small, large, and grand charms

1 Like

Maybe devs could solve the lack of stash to give us direct access to our mules. Imagine you have a mule list, you click on the one you need and open his stash, and use it. It sounds simple, but…

1 Like

I agree with OP 100%

1 Like

Thanks. Hopefully we get those changes next!