They need to fix durability this is not playeable

They need to fix the durability loss on weapons or increase their maximum durability, at least for ww barbs. Losing 40-50% of durability with Beast in a berserker axe clearing one chaos sanctuary p1 is not viable. Can’t even clear a p8 chaos without having to repair it 2/3 of the way. This makes it like back in the days with a lance or a martel without triple durability (D2 Classic). 26 durability on a weapon designed for whirlwind barbs is not enough as it is, especially since they changed the ww mechanics which makes the offhand hit even more. We are stuck using the runewords that are indestrucible as berserker axes or phase blades which can’t roll beast and are pretty ugly.

Please blizzard, fix this small issue which makes my barb very annoying to play. xD

My barb is fully decked out, hits like a truck and he’s still losing up to half durability in one run p1.

Put axe in cube with ort rune. Axe is now fixed.

Alternative, pick weapon with more durability to make beast in. Durability is part of the game since 2001. Its not going anywhere learn to deal with it.

? I know how to repair a weapon what a sumb answer. Having to remove weapon cube it with ort every game is dumb as hell. I wouldn’t mind having to repair it to the vendor if my armor didnt actually cost more gold than my stash can hold making me having to remove armor every time I repair my weapons. What a troll

With ww barb use either 2 hander eBoTD or duel Grief in PB - durability problem solved. Also, everything else is weak.