The Queue system is absolutely pathetic and unacceptable

Activision Blizzard is well known for letting bots run rampant and then give crap excuses like they are collecting information. Fact of the matter is that we wait in queue because the bots are taking our spot. Until they action them, we wait.

For real. This is insane. I’ve crashed twice today already while trying to get in some play before work. The first crash I was in the game (after waiting 15 minutes in a queue). The second crash was after 30 minutes of waiting in the queue – I crashed IN THE QUEUE. How the hell do you expect people to play this game in its current state? What if I come back to the game and my char is dead? I play necro and use an IG, so that item is gone and I’m SOL?

I tihnk some of the activision guys were from broderbund. I spent a few hours finding carmen sandiego back in the day :vulcan_salute:

I just got 88 when I first opened game then at 2 it booted me to offline mode then I go online tab and now 133 in queue geshhhhhh gahhh leeeeeee

I am right behind you 137 and this is my only day off!!

This is the second day in a row where I wait for 30-45 minutes to get in and the game crashes when I hit any button after finally connecting. This is absolutely insane. Being thrown back into the queue is frustrating and pathetic - Blizzard fixed this issue 15 years ago when WoW had insane 1500+ person queues, and they made it so people booted or suffering crashes had a grace period to get back on. Where is that now? How is this still a problem? Do you not realize people with money to buy your games tend to have limited free time they chose what they spend it on, and stuff like this makes it so I personally won’t be buying more Blizzard games.

1 Like

Yes i just opened it up and I’m #171. Yes no thanks.

I guess when they give a date for ladder the game is out of beta.

Yea a grace period is needed. Detect and boot suspected bots (theyll just grab a new IP anyway). Those of us that have been in maps for 30 mins grinding away shouldnt be punished if we crash.

Totally agree with you.

when i learned that bliz used the old d2 servers for d2r i was like WOW really? How much did i pay for d2r again? $5?..no…it was way way more…it was obvious for me d2r will roll on sparkling new server like IT SHOULD…now im sure they are just waiting for the population to dwindle down then take the que away and call it fixed…right bliz?..im typing this while stuck in que for over 40 min now…when i finally get to play ill crash because of the MEMORY LEAKS

Everytime i have to queue, i send a ticket …

1 Like

I cant belive… i spend money in this game and im so unnhappy. and BLIZZARD does not respond and does not help us.

Comeback my money!

I recently found out that I cannot adapt my playstyle to the ~30min “Crash-to-Queue” sessions .

@Blizzard: can you increase the crash window to around 1h? I need to loot the items too.
Thank you!

I wonder how many queue threads a day we’ll end up with… I get people wish to vent and it certainly is frustrating to have to wait to play, but do we really need more of these?

Right now the queue is there to keep the servers from falling over, because if they do then NOBODY can play and likely will get their chars / progress rolled back to boot. Can we just leave it a that and accept that Bliz is working on it, based on their lengthy post? Probably not, and I’m sure i’ll be called a shill / fanboy, whatever. I’m ok with that – my self esteem isn’t driven by what people on online forums think of me :smiley:

This Queue system is Horrible i have waited 5 times 60 then 60 120 180 then another 120 i gave up after the fifth time Blizzard needs to get there shiet together and pull there heads out of there butts there is NO REASON this should go on period

I just installed it for the first time and was tryna enjoy my Friday Evening. Then i see an online Login Queue that doesn’t move, offline seems also not possible since its for the first time or whatever. After 10min i gave up, 0/10 worst experience, unlikely to play THAF UTAUFDK GAME AGAIN. This is so bad.

Your self esteem is driven by what people on online forums think. Need proof? You’re crying about it when no one has said a word to you.

Actually my previous post stated the reason why it needs to be there (and read the community manager’s post if you want the gory details). Just because they haven’t fixed it yet doesn’t mean your life can’t go on just fine with or without D2R. We all get you want to play and you want to play now, but that’s just not possible currently. You will wait in a queue and you will LIKE IT :stuck_out_tongue:

REDESIGN??? After launch? Are you bloody kidding me? This game should never have been released in its current state. Imagine buying a car without a steering wheel…

1 Like

Nope just heading off the inevitable replies. But you are free to believe in whatever you wish. Have a nice day and enjoy your time in the queue!