The Queue is trash

Waited 40 mins in queue played for 10 mins and said cant conecct to battlenet and now been hour and half waiting in queue and it disconnected in queue so now im back to over 300 for the 3rd time not able to play your wait times are worse than gta5 360 load times get it fixed while you still have a fan base you should figure a way to make it up to the ones still loyal I already know 2 who Uninstall the game due to wait times

2 Likes

389 in Queue lol I don’t even remember waiting this long in original D2

D1 loaded faster even an atari 2600 had better load times

This game is trash built on lies I requested a refund because they lied about the off-line 30 day DRM they said for off-line we only had to register and authenticate the product when we bought it to play off-line they did not say that you have to reconnect once every 30 days or you can’t play they lied and said you might have to connect to check for updates making it sound like that was totally an option whenever we wanted they forgot to mention that we are going to force it this company is nothing but lies they need to go out of business

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.