The game needs to have the function of observing the equipment and attributes of other players

The game needs to have the function of observing the equipment and attributes of other players.

This can increase the sociality of the game, and players can discuss each other’s equipment and attributes.

You can also play by observing the equipment and attributes of other players when you are bored in the city, while RUN BAAL is waiting to open the door.

2 Likes

NO, I don’t want to be observed by other players.

5 Likes

I would disect it like this:

1. For sure its cool for me to see what other players have geared on.
    Either in PvP or in PvM to offer them some item for trade to strengthen their gear.
    Its time efficient and practical.

2. It is kinda anti-social. Its giving you less need to ask other player to show you his gear. Now you can just ask player to show you gear and 95% of time he will show. This makes better “friend-bond”, than simply looking at his items yourself.

To be honest I would like to see others gear under one condition:
“Hide character informations” on/off option.
So you can be secretive if you wish, but also open to public if you wish.

1 Like

It would also be helpful to see their inventory charms… if you are into spying on people that is :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Whit consent? For shure. Why not. Whit out it, like in D3? Nope.

why not…honestly its useless if you already know everything in the game XD

gear inspecting dont exactly answer as why said items are bis//budget bis

How about viewing their “details” - the total stats? You can always request that they post their individual items via chat or trade window.

D2 has the PvP side that most of you hate. In this area its important that you can not see what the other guy is using, otherwise you just build to beat him.

So a big no. I don’t want someone who is trying to PK me knowing what I’m wearing.

2 Likes

if you need consent for this, than hostile should have to be “mutual”

if someone can pvp me without showing gear, then i have no reason not to bad banner them because they cant prove they are not bm either.

they can also claim GM, while using BM gear

showing gear IS important to pvp

A 100% yes, it should be, and PK-ing to be a thing of the past.

I’m against observing!

People should try and find there own way and not just copie/paste what they see!

I had similar post for adding ability for players to inspect other players equipment in town.

However, a new toggle would be added to the options menu that would allow you to select your profile to be public or private. If its set to private, it would obviously prevent other players from seeing your equipment.

2 Likes

Yeah, that would be an attractive option!

I actually member being able to do this with a hotkey on 1.09 . Not sure if it wasn’t an unofficial tool/hack back then though. But many used it.
With consent I like the idea. How else would you brag with your perfect items? :stuck_out_tongue: