The funniest thing of all is that

there’s an entire generation of gamers growing up who think it’s perfectly acceptable for games to launch broken af. It’s completely laughable with all these white knight fanboys saying “everything is ok, it’s a good quality game”.

96 Likes

Are these the same ones that want everything now and don’t want to wait? Or are they the one’s who expect everything to be perfect on day one? Who are we talking about again?

13 Likes

These white knights pay, get treated like garbage and then defend the company which makes billions out of this scams. It’s just sad.

42 Likes

What day one man? it’s almost 3 weeks and we still have server issues and roll backs. That’s NOT a good quality of game. It’s really impressive how they managed to fall of these years. Please stop defending them. It’s bad management and they are doing bad job. They took our money and they do no refunds.

20 Likes

yeah a while ago i stopped buying games on pre order (which was a small sacrifice as i usually love the little things that come with them). unfortunatley i think im going to have to roll that back even further and simply not buy games untill theyre proven to be funtional.

18 Likes

its because they don’t have jobs hating on their moms and dads generations while they live in their basement and have been playing for the last 12 hours and figure its time for a break.

1 Like

The GAME is amazing. I love what they did with it. But the servers, and Blizzard in general, are a joke. Anyone bashing the game itself are just being unnecessarily whiney. Besides, 99% of these comments are just coming from a place of frustration. When the servers come back again, they will all fade away.

15 Likes

its like that for everything.

back then hondas went to 999,999kms and washing machines lasted 20 years :wink:

you dont see many ppl whining about it - we get slowly used to it lol

nobody has pride in their products anymore it seems.

11 Likes

made to be used for 2 years and tossed away is because people are just like its “ok” if as consumers we demand higher standard they will have to produce it. Don’t except garbage and just be like yup that’s fine.

I think some people don’t want to admit that one of their favorite franchise is falling apart.

5 Likes

i mean while i 100% agree.

there is a reason this is done, that reason is $$$$.
also this isnt the case at all for certain gaming companies

if u look at insomniac games, they don’t do this.

every game is going to have bugs on launch for sure

but nowadays there is less “testing” because they now have the ability to patch the game to the extent it no longer needs to even run on the same code as the original game did.

the reason why blizzard servers are in a terrible state is becuase blizzard allowed them to be… blizzard idndt buy enough server becuase they knew that there was a possibilty of buying more than they needed… thus wasting money.
therefore they choose to underestimate and then buy more servers once they had the data… this save them money but affects performance for the first few weeks while there isnt enough servers for everyone.

blizzard severely underestimated how popular this game would be and how badly people (especially china) would try to beak it open with dupes and hacks.

this is because their “management” seems to be under some ludicrous impression that people care about diablo 4 more than they care about d2:R.

blizzard needs to stop treating this game like a preorder to D4 and treat it like the showstopper that it is…

this is obvoiusly apparent by the $40 price tag rather than the 60-70 dollar new game price tag

blizzrad is completly out of touch with this fanbase

the fact they are still even MAKING “diablo immortal” proves this

13 Likes

this dev team even managed to replicate server downs
Its a brilliant remaster and stays true on many levels!

imma take a selfy with this realm down screen… neat! :clown_face:

5 Likes

The fan boys even defended Diablo 3.

For those who don’t know, Diablo 3 was the biggest pile of garbage at launch. Back at launch they had the top 10 posts of the day on the side of the forums and 8 to all 10 of them were negative, making fun of, and/or were constructive criticism about the game. Every single day for months… months! Might have even gone on for years. Even with all this there were still the fan boys defending it. Defending a game where the rares, sets and uniques were worthless… (The best items in the game were blues with enhanced damage and increased attack speed.) imagine defending a game, that is all about loot, and the loot was awful. There were over a hundred other reasons why the game was bad as well. (Story, voice acting, cartoon bosses/taunting, absolutely stupid dialogue for anyone with a brain, etc.)

6 Likes

If they keep increasing their bad reputation they wont see much of $$$$ but more like downhill. And we all know who will pay the price… The employments. Activision/Blizzard is damn the number 1 worst company. Why i listened to my friends when they said " they changed their ways after Warcraft 3 reforged" Please buy the game and play with us. Now, not only we cant play but after they saw everything with servers they quitted the game. I return from my job to rest a little and all i do is wasting time and money on wrong games.

1 Like

Yeah it’s almost like you’re saying noone would be complaining if the game was actually working and playable? Hrm… :thinking:

2 Likes

It’s really sad to see it in this way but NO i don’t mean like that at all. The complaiments would be much less and for other things and certainly not for the game issues.

the first few weeks of d3 were the best time for d3 for me. it was actually hard and interesting. it only went south from there.

3 Likes

D3 first days were bad because of online shop with real money and its insane difficulty. The microtranscactions of the shop were ridiculous. As if Blizzard/Activision didn’t get enough money from people when they bought the game.

I don’t like d3 myself but I don’t hate on anyone who does. Game was just a let down for me. Repetitive boring ect…

1 Like

I’m saying the game itself, the content, the gameplay, is amazing. The online features suck (For now). Offline players have nothing to complain about. But everytime a game has server issues in the first month you get a slew of whiney people complaining and it always dies down. thats all im saying.

2 Likes