Terror Zones ladder only?

yea i wont even give d4 a chance bro

ya only thing is they said patch 2.5 would be applied to the live severs after PTR and a week or two after that we get ladder reset.

so there will be TZ on live servers soon, before S2 starts…

to me this new TZ and other changes will come to D2 ( ladder and non ladder ) next week.

1 Like

wrong. tzs will be ladder only.

proof

1 Like

So if want to hit 99 and wont make it before s2 ends, is over. Sad.

Would be very strange if they gave access to TZs for 1-2 weeks to S1 players/ characters and then take it away. Pretty sure TZs will be NL too

he was talking about how it wont be on SP at first, and probably ment to say that TZ is online only coming out on S2.
if TZ is not on LN then what LN will be running a different patch? if its not Automaticaly put on NL it will most likly come to NL soon after.
they are also putting this on SP soon after S2 Ladder, idk why they would put TZ in SP and Ladder but not non ladder.

1 Like

Please add terror zones in non ladder too. I only play non ladder.

2 Likes

this sucks bad for me, i only play ladder when i really dig into this game. i was just getting pumped, but i guess i am not allowed to have fun. i feel like s* now

I mostly play non ladder, please give us the terror zones too.

lol I’ve got a family now, so time is more limited now a days.

3 Likes

We all do have a family now and i hope they give TZs for non-ladder aswell my friend.

4 Likes

this really needs to be coming to non ladder as well.
most of the people playing d2r have family/responsibility now.
we are not young bucks who has nothing to do but gaming.
i wont be surprised if people quit d2r outright if they get treated as second class citizens.
hopefully blizzard makes the right decision.

1 Like

People need to stop crying the blues that they have familys now. You think when this game first came out only young people played it? Were older people with all those things not playing?

If you are such a grown up then act like it. Put your big boy pants on and stop acting like your own child throwing a tantrum becuase you arent getting what you want.

1 Like

hey kid, if you dont play non ladder then this doesnt concern you, go troll somewhere else

There are currently TERROR ZONES available in No-Ladder
Create a game and check if out for yourself

Terror Zones confirmed in NL.
Happy everyone? I know I am…

4 Likes

So Far Yes…Ladder Only

Dude…I am literally ingame playing on NL in Terrorized Glacial Trail…trying to hork myself some sunder charms…

1 Like

And Pez Said "Hey all - Apologies for the silence on the PTR front. But wanted to provide a few updates here.
The team was spending the last week going through the survey information and community reports from PTR. There may be another iteration of PTR as the team wants to implement some items based off of the feedback but that is still being determined. We are running up against some scheduling timelines and want to make sure we can get 2.5 out the door sooner rather than later and get Season 2 kicked off for ladder. Extending PTR to continue to test and iterate will of course hold those two dates back. We are going to see if we can fit something in the existing timeline for right now, but if we can’t we may use some of the buffer between Patch 2.5 hitting and Season 2 starting to ensure we can get some additional game time from players on some of the Terror Zone items.
Some top level items from the feedback:

Players were noticing some zones were kind of not great for Terror Zones so expect some to be moved out and some others be moved in.
Players found some of the TZ content to be easy but we also can determine what characters played on PTR who offered that specific feedback and we noticed a lot of this came from Hammerdin players. The team has some ideas on this and we will be sharing that soon. I expect it to create a bit of a shift in build/class opportunities for players."

My friend…the patch is live…
Stop quoting days old things…
Just go ingame and check for yourself… :vulcan_salute:

Same to you. What happens on ladder is no bussiness of yours.

1 Like