Terror zones don't work

I have the problem that when I click on “Play” the terror zones don’t work in the game. Baal is laid. If I create my own game, the terror zones also appear. What can you do about it?

err … you do know that

“when I click on “Play” the terror zones don’t work in the game”
and
“If I create my own game, the terror zones also appear.”

you contradict yourself?

i cant see the terror zones, dosent show on map, off or online
can only see them when a friend create the game and then i join, if he leave, the zones allso leaves with him?

1 Like

i have exactly the same issue. Terror zones completely vanished

**UPDATE – Work around method to reactivate Terror Zones"

Step #1 – make a game – options - gameplay settings – click on terrorized zones check box to turn it off. Save settings. Click it again to turn it on Save Settings.

Step #2 – Go to lobby – Create a game tab – Make sure Terrorized zones is check marked. Create game. Save & Exit game.

Step #3 – back to the Character Select Screen - There is a setting button below the “play button” Click on it – click on Terrorized zones. Save settings. Click it again to enable terrorized zones. Save settings.

Step #4 – Click “Play” and the terrorized zones were reactivated.

This is a Long and VERY Annoying process but, this was the only way to fix the issue.

Uninstalling and reinstalling the game did NOT fix the problem. i had to do the following steps to get it to be functional again.

if anyone else has this issue – follow the steps above and it should be able to fix the problem. I really hope this works for others too.

I love you, you glorious bastard. Discovered you from the algorithm.