Terror zone is too easy

lvl 85 druid is killing lvl 99 monster super easily.
Make it harder guys. too easy is boring.

7 Likes

While I agree the monsters could use some buffs, if you’re level 85 you’re not fighting level 99 monsters.

The monsters in these zones will be at least two levels higher than your current level or their original level, up to a maximum per difficulty.

Hell

• Base: +2 levels up to level 96
  • Champion: +4 levels up to level 98
  • Unique: +5 levels up to level 99

Terror zones need to have 2-5x hp than they have now so it’s harder to kill and do more damage.

2 Likes

No, not with the current system!

Melee classes are already DYING out here. Sure, Hammerdin and other meta builds do not care (basically all casters). How about nerf all casters damage - 50%? That will make it more challenging and bring up the melees :wink:

1 Like

Increase HP by 100-200% or increase resistances it’s the same for casters, but I agree with you that melee will be impacted with an HP buff to monsters. I’d say terror monsters should have a 50-75% buff to their resistances then since by lvl 85-90 you should be pretty well geared with enough resistance penetration.

Part of this is due to hit chance not being calculated properly.

I reported this in the bug section

But beyond that I agree 100%. I think if you get extra XP in the zones there needs to be extra threats.

I also think they should have a boost to hp. My mele character has no trouble at all. tz’s are far to easy. if you aren’t strong enough it can be toggled off.

1 Like