[Switch] Playtime since release: not even 1 hour

since release i wasnt able to play any switch-online-game without a crash.
i tested it several days and it always crashed after 1-5 min!
guess there is something wrong with the loot-pickup.
usally i tried to play at flameriver (act4). the farthest i was able to go, was the first (!) seal at cs. normally it crashs earlier at the flameriver…

i contacted the support and Fywornal told me to post here.

already added a few things about the problems here:

the last two days i wasnt even able to connect to bnet. it simply doesnt work. and i cant find any news about it.

on pc i’v read blizzard is wondering about the massiv game creations and they started this “queue thing”.

i mean for real, did anyone of you ever played this game?
if you did, i really wonder why are you supprised. d2 is about mfing and trading.

really want an update about this switch situation. and if there is no solution i wanna know how i can get my money back…

2 Likes

I contacted Nintendo about an hour ago and received a full refund. I suggest contacting them and doing the same as all I’m seeing is the problem is going to continue for at least another week.

You get the refund for now, but will you buy the game again once the issues are sorted?

UPDATE (Good News):

since the last d2r switch update it seems to work. i was even able to play a whole chaos run (!!!).

The game is all lies pure trash request a refund get your money back

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.