Switch cannot connect to battle.net

When i try to play D2R on my switch it will will say i am #1 in the queue but gives a 2hour wait time. Then 5 min later it kicks me out of queue. This has happened everyday for the past month. Havent been able to play on my switch at all.

I can connect to bnet just fine on PC and have no issues. So its not my internet. I heave restarted my switch numerous times and reinstalled D2R 5 times. Still cant play the game on my switch.

Please advise.

Call Nintendo and get a refund

Having the same issue, and hoo boy is it a pain in the a**. Borrowing my girlfriend’s Switch, I can connect just fine on the same account, and the same Network.

It’s clearly something isolated to my Switch. But it can connect to the internet and play other games online, no problem. It’s only Battle Net, the most backwards, outdated, entirely unnecessary service that merely serves as an additional layer of inconvenience. And I can’t even contact Blizzard support for help, because they demand a Traceroute to send in a support ticket, which I can’t get on a Switch. Basically, they won’t lift a finger to help anyone playing on a console.

Call nintendo tell them the game does not meet the standards of quality and you want a refund

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.