Sure hope 2.4 PTR does better with gear

I know this is just a server test, but what an awful job of supply of gear on the toons.

There was no diversity just a bunch of enigmas, coh, grief, last wish all copy and paste crap. Would have been nice to have a variety of gear , where is merc pride??? Merc faith??? Beast??? Duress??? Dragon?? Kingslayer?? Oath???

They just gave ya all the basics and they did not do a very good job at all. Ethrral enigma on a merc is just stupid.
Would have been nice to have more to play around with instead of all this crap, might encourage more people to actually do this testing.

Hopefully when 2.4 ptr gets going ( please :pray: soon) they give us some more options to screw around with instead of every character pretty much wearing the same things.

Maybe they had the intention to actually do something whit those items, and the skills. You know swap it around between chars, respec them, try different stuff. Delete some and create your own, and start lvling them. There was no limit of what you can do whit them.

Thats what I did , they just stuck all the same stuff on them all. I swapped it all around and deleting most of them and used the tokens.

Still there was very limited selection, just the same stuff every character.

These are more or less bis items on them. I guess you see why item balance changes are in order in the future.

Yeah i hope when they do the balance changes 2.4 testing they give use a way better variety of gear to play around with , even after swapping it all there is only so much ya can do with all that.

Sure hope its soon , its starting to look like a week or 2 of loggin in and out , and i dont know if that will do anything because not enough people.

They could easily fill up the stashes whit all kinds of items.

Exactly thats what my point of the thread was. Give us some fun stuff BEAST, WOLFHOWL, PRIDE , DRAGON , DELIRIUM , CHAOS , FURY , PLAGUE , SHADOW DANCERS, KINGSLAYER, FAITH (MERCENARY) , HOJ !!! so many options we got 16 COH 16 ENIGMA 16 FORT LOL

Iterestingly we didn’t got Spirit everywhere XD. And this is why this game gets boreing, there’s no diversity. For 15 years I decked out my characters the same way, everytime, so i can actually have viable, good, strong, powerfull character. I started to miss uniques, and realised I don’t like to teleport whit every character. Telestomping on bosses is great whit necro, but to be fair I like to run around. I would love to deck out my character differently, but get the same reasults, or atleast close to it.

Actually I believe that what they did was take one of the dev’s accounts. Copy the characters and paste them on all accounts on the PTR. The reason I say this is because the Hammerdin is the hybrid Hammerdin that according to maxroll can do ubers. He has the right gear for it as well as the skill setup.

that hammerdin makes sense for sure then, just sayin be nice to have a lot more to play around with