Sunder charm value

I am curious since its new item, what will you ask for one if you find it early? You can post price for all their variations.

1 Like

I suspect -70 res cold Sundering charms will fetch a premium with all of the cold sorceresses that are going to be running around.

40 Bers!!1!1 :stuck_out_tongue:

I don’t know. I’ve been playing SSF for the past several years. I’m out of touch on estimating values.

1 Like

Cold sunder charm on a cold sorc = god tier farming with no other items…

Value will really depend on how RARE they are - but they’ll be MAX price for the rarity.

1 Like

What are the ranges they can roll?

The chance of finding these charms is 1 in around 27,000, so I would say that they will fetch quite a bit. I have been playing consistently for 3 days now in terror zones and have not found ANYTHING useful, let alone any Sunder Charms.

Sunder charms will be live at ladder 2.

They’re not live yet, and there will tens of thousands of these charms found within the first few weeks.

First week prices will be high on cold charms, fire and lightning slightly behind.
I expect the cold charm to be at around 2 ber runes day 2

Haha, a LOT more than that, more like around 50 BER’s.

Good luck with that, nobody will pay that amount

Just so you can imagine how ridiculous your statement is

In ladder HC day 2, 1 ber rune was selling for around 15k gold which if valued at 15 euros per 1k gold it will cost you over 11 000 euros to buy a cold sunder charm based on your 50 bers call
(That’s an estimation of how much people are normally willing to sell, it can vary and be much more)

These charms aren’t going to be rare, it might take a while but they will cost less than ber

a bad one, 1 Ber
a perfect one, 40 Beers

3 Likes

i kinda lost here, why someone buy stuff for 10-40++ bers? what they do with that 40 bers?just for min maxing attribute? pvp? how to get 40+ bers beside botting or use real money?
please enlighten

Same, found nothing useful at all with 330 MF. People can’t tell me drop rates are the same as old D2, because I used to find great stuff. Now, nada for the most part.

1 Like

Go look at 3rd party vendors, there are hundreds of them on the web and they even sell Sunder Charms. I do not EVER buy from them as I will not play a game that is PTW, but I do use the sites to see what an item is worth so that I will not get scammed when trading with players…

Looks like you have no idea what you are talking about

1 Like

Depends on how early. If I beat hell in the first day and get one early that rolls good as far a type and min/max penalty. Lets just say the rest of the ladder is gonna be easy-peasy as I will highball the crap out of it. Sell high, buy low. Rules of the trade.

10K fg at minimum for a Cold -70 early on

I want sander charms

40Bers on day 2 of the ladder? WTH. Who has 40Ber’s on day two…not even the botters.