Sunday 26th 10:30am PDT Maintence!

Same here. Now my character is STUCKERINO.

1 Like

I mean they need a message saying its going to happen.

After that it should DC you and then give you maintenance message before you even get to lobby.

We dont even get a maintenance message at all… its pathetic.

this is a “finished” product right? without a maintenance message pop up?

mhmmm right… “Finished” product… this thing is held together by scotch tape.

Yes they do. The best way I know of is the 30 min, 15 min, then at 10 min it starts messaging each minute.

People tend to notice that. A single one is easy to miss.

1 Like

So to let a few players being able to play during prime time hours, you lock out everybody out of prime time hour?

Let everybody suffer for the minority doesn’t make any sense. You should have done the live-maintenance on Monday when everybody is at work.

3 Likes

Bro i have been locked out more than you. I have watched and spoke with people. The progress is the progress in the game you were in, when you leave it saves it. That’s why they said make sure you log out, if you go to your character select screen you are technically logged out of a game. If you disconnected in the game and find character already in game you probably lost progress. You can look at your character and see what lvl you are at, that’s what you will get when you log back in. If you havent lost any lvls on your character than you are fine.

NO THEY DO NOT HAVE IT! Or do you think we are all blind?!

still stuck, char in game. but i see mine again

ive been able to see my toon this whole time but i’m still stuck in a game some how. Can we get an ETA to when this will be resolved please??

Also can see my char but is allready on the server >.< please fix this !

I don’t think you are blind but I think you did not really read what you replied to.

I was agreeing we need better in game messaging and suggesting a timing strategy that I have liked before.

You seem to think I said the opposite.

It’s one thing if the character was stuck due to not seeing this in game at the time of playing. But why are all my OTHER characters (2 i hadn’t played in a couple of days) and another i just made today, also not able to be played?
blizzard has the ability to make system messaged appear in ALL chat regardless of being in the channel this is 20+ yr old tech. Looks bad when the ONE main thing this company is known for is being handled sloppily like this.

exactly…i didn’t see any chat notifications as they dont stand out…there needs to be a persistent message on screen so you can’t miss it

same for me…all my non-hardcore characters are stuck because i was playing a standard character. Wonder if it has something to do with the shared storage?

Instead even more accounts are now stuck. Because I was playing just fine until they decided to do this “maintenance”.

That was most excellent :laughing:

so I did lost my progress and it’s frustrating.
It’s not about check in for 1min every couple hours or even per day, it’s also about after you buy the game, you should know yourself to check in the forum or you may lose your progress… sounds not so reasonable and logical to me…

4+ hours later and still down.

seeing all you guys get angry about servers being down just makes it worse when i couldn’t even get it to run because of the avx issue

You know what is really sad ? That streamers get an “instant lockout service.”
I don’t even know if that’s fair business in the EU. But it makes - at least me - feel like a 2nd class customer.
I was over 12h locked out while other people could play … streamers that had their account fixed wihtin 5mins. It’s just shady.