Stuff For RUNES

Looking for rune offers only.
Nico#210460

Armor
Upped 803def 35 res 12 dr vipermagi
Perfect 35 res 13dr vipermagi
1700 def 199ed 17dr Leviathan

Boots
162 def 200ed Goreriders
162 def 76ed +1 skill shadow dancers
117 def 162 ed silkweave mesh boots

Weapons
boneshade +2/2/2
eschutas 3/16/18
unid oculus
azurewrath lvl11 aura 247ed
tomb reaver 2os 223ed

Gloves
37mf chancies
34mf chancies
34ed/17str steel rends
8ll/10str draculs
8ll/15sr draculus
9ll/12str draculs
10ll/12str draculs
10ll/15str draculs
1 java/20ias/15mf gloves
1martial arts/20ias/3ll gloves

Helm
Veil of Steel
3light skill 20fcr circlet
rare 2druidskills/3nade/10energy/36life/light res 10 pelt
rare 2necroskills/20fcr/14all res/4damage reduction circlet
kiras guardian 69ar
190ed jalals mane
109 def shako
120 def shako
127 def shako
141 perf def shako

Shield
Stormshield
197ed Hoz

Torch
18/16 necro torch

Charms
1 cold skill gc
1 elemental 12 fhr gc
1 bcombat 40goldfind gc
1 fire skill gc

Hi I offer mal for 10ll/15str draculs
Nostrils#1820

ill accept mal for the 10ll 12str

what do you for ele 12 fhr chaarm
nastea#1743

looking for somewhere around an ist.

What are u asking for 8ll/10str draculs?

an um? make an offer

I’ll give you ist + lem for the 10/15 dracs + bcomb
JLC#11801

2mal um works for ele fhr shiller
nastea#1743

I’ll be happy to do it for ist + pul

im short of pul right now. hold it for me and I’ll get one.

I can do a pul for the jalal’s mane

Edit: I have received a Mane already please ignore.

Mal for Cold GC? Xshoot#1885

Pul for 109 def shako?

sorry um seems bit too high was thinking around lem

Need 3light 20fcr circ