Stuff for Perfect Gems

Hey selling these Items for PGs only!

Nagelring 28% - 40 PG
Nagelring 25% - 30 PG
Ethereal Sandstorm Trek 69% Poison Res - 40 PG
Thundergods - 40 PGs
Wizard Spike - 25 PG
Goblin Toe - 20 PG
Sacred Targe (no sox) +36 All Res - 40 PG
Razortail - 30 PG
Ravenfrost 220/15 - 30 PG
Arreats 190/ 3% - 30 PG
Arreats 170/ 4% - 25 PG
Frostburn - 20 PG
Magefist - 20 PG
Blade of Ali Baba - 25 PG
Jalals Mane 199% ED - 35 PG
Waterwalk - 20 PG
Guillaumes Face - 25 PG
Tal Rasha Belt 13% - 20 PG
Rune Master 5 OS - 20 PG
Duriel´s Shell - 25 PG
Thunderstroke 178% - 30 PG
Buriza 183% - 25 PG
Jalals Mane - 25 PG
5 OS Ethereal Flail (Ethereal) - 30 PG
4 OS Monarch - 35 PG
4 OS Monarch - 35 PG
Goldwrap - 20 PGs
Goldwrap - 20 PGs
Bartucs 178% / 7% - 25 PG
Crown of Thieves 11% 183% - 20 PG
Ribcracker 240% ED - 15 PG
Valkyrie Wings - 20 PG

add me for the gheeds 34/14

dieviolent#1266

thanks for the trade

Add me for Arreat.

Thorlic#1584

Add me for the Magefist

Larnus#1610

I’ll trade for the Homunculus and Titans

ForsakenSwit#1137

I’ll take 15% tal belt - rogers#1948

Hello, can you please tell me how much +Skills your Valkyrie Wings has ?

I would take your Bartucs 200% ED / 8% LL - 20 PG

MorganLeah#2437

thanks for trade everybody

Thank you!

~Character limits~

Thanks for the trade. :slight_smile:

I’d like 4 o/s Monarch and 150 Titans

ok, add Verfall#2171

have the monarch on a mule, will have to look for it…gimme 10 min, okay?

i’m in game pgems // here

will be there in a minute, have everything

sry, connection loss will log in asap

ill take gheeds 20 billionahdashuddhuyasdhu characters aimies#2944

I’ll take TGods, add stillZithy#1967

thx for trade…

@all: got 3 Tgods left btw

I would like the Ribcracker for 15 pgems. My btag is LycheeJuice#1331.

EDIT: Thanks for the quick & smooth trade :+1: :+1:.

Thank you too!

Will be in bed in like 30 minutes, if somebody wants something he must be quick ^^