Stuck at character selection after latest patch for online play on ps5

Hi,
After the latest patch I cannot get past the character selection screen for online play on ps5. I click the play button but nothing happens. I can’t create new characters either since it defaults you to “character name contains profanity or is already taken” idependently of the character name.
However everything works perfectly fine for offline play.

3 Likes

same issue here - after patch 1.0.66348.

2 Likes

Ditto, I can’t get past character select screen…

Same :man_facepalming:
If i had known it would be like this I would never created a online char.
Slowly grinded my way to lvl 80, and last weeks been mostly unplayable with DCs and stuffs :tired_face:

I’ve been experiencing the same issue since updating. Reinstalling the game, and switching to the PS4 version have not solved the issue

same with me, stuck on character selection after update

Whats wierd is that it functions on the ps4 version so seems to be a specific issue with the ps5 version of the patch. So try that if you can bare the downgrade in fps and resolution. However we still need to endure the daily server down…as of right now…today…again…

Same no idea how where sopose to enter a ticket on consoles when it need window files huge fail on ps5 suport for the port and it was such a soild port hope they fix it

Just bought the game two days ago. Same issue, can’t create an online character. So if the game doesn’t work they should remove it from Playstore till it works. Since i can’t contact Blizzard support, best is to contact Sony. At least they normally react :rage:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.