"stash and inventory space is limited because

i don’t see a problem with more space it doesn’t hurt anything but I am surprised anyone can collect so much stuff. to each their own.

I am certain that the amount of gear worth owning in this game is less than 23 stashes but that’s a subjective statement.

More stash space would help the servers because I wouldn’t have to make 10 games in a row to transfer/find an item

2 Likes

Runes can be upgraded in the cube and rune and Jewels are used to create crafted items in the cube like caster rings.

there is a new engine but it doesnt work as you think. the new graphics are running on there own engine as an overlay on top of the OG. D2 and its old engine are running under this graphics overlay. yes the old engine is still being used to run the game. game still uses 25fps as a messure of time in D2.

they did just port the old code to D2R. along with the old bnet netcode. which is why severs are having issues old netcode cant handle the traffic its getting slammed with.

i agree with this. would help alot tbh

Semantics.

20 characters.

I’m constantly talking trash about changes but if they give me infinite stash tabs or something I’m cool with it