“Damn, no more space”
[Open second instance of the game]
[Log in to mule account #23]
[Transfer items]
[Keep hoarding stuff]

People pretending having less space is by design:
“Damn, no more space”
[Did the exact same thing]

Stash/inventory space is limited because it was an old game. The remaster is new and running on a new engine. There’s no excuse…

9 Likes

it makes no sense dude. and also who the f cares if you cant play the game at all lol

Totally agree except it is even worse this time around since your character slots are limited to 20.

20 years ago you were able to make as many mules as you wanted…

3 Likes

No, you could make less characters. The difference is we could make more then one account per cd-key.

Which made for infinite mules.

Not necessarily, character would expire without logging on them every 60 days. Now this is not the case anymore.

I don’t miss mule park games though

I don’t horde stuff I just keep what is valuable to trade.

Not interested in arguing about technicalities, fact is you cold make way more mules than you can now resulting in more stash space.

Me neither, the shard stash is welcome indeed, wish it was bigger.

This is a loot game, asking people not to horde stuff is contrary to the core design of the game. Hence why everyone used PlugY to play offline.

2 Likes

I would keep anything and everything you might want if you chose to lvl up by playing through the whole game. I’d have low-mid-high lvl items that are useful for almost any class, just in case I feel like doing everything the slow way instead of getting a glitch rush.

Just because its a “loot” game doesn’t mean you keep every piece of garbage you find on the ground.

Because runes, jewels, charms, sets and uniques are garbage now? Geez…

2 Likes

I only pick up runes I need I’m not gonna keep picking up El or other low runes I don’t need. Jewels I only keep the ones I’m going to use or I know are worth trading away, charms again only the ones I’m gonna use or are worth trading away. Same goes for sets/uniques

So yes 99% of the runes, jewels, charms, and set/uniques are vendor trash.

Who said that the way YOU are doing things is the only correct way to play the game?

I personally don’t care how YOU play the game, not being able to hoard as much as I did 20 years ago impact MY gameplay and apparently many people’s gameplay.

Because I don’t need mods to hold more worthless trash?

1 Like

I did not 20 years ago what’s you point again? oh right, you don’t have any.

The OP stated everyone made mules to horde stuff I pointed out I didn’t and you got defensive trying to argue about keeping every rune and jewel. not everyone is a horder learn to manage your inventory/stash its not that hard.

1 Like

Your didn’t because you weren’t that rich to begin with… A mule account doesn’t need to be filled with bad items to be full.
Just for crafting recipes you would need one or more whole account (s) to keep your gems/rings/Amulets/gloves/belts/runes/etc…

This is the secret sauce, it isn’t running on a new engine. The reason why they are having problems is because they decided to just port the old code, you know, instead of doing the work.

Who are you again to tell me how I am to play the game?

Fact is: 20 years ago I made a mules to hoard my stuff and today I can’t. That’s all there is to it. My mules are not full of “trash” mind you, some of us have a ton of crafting material, good charms, high level runes, socketetable items that we want to keep.