Blizzard has placed a newer unreleased D2R 3.3 build into the same restricted Vendor 2 channel that was used to stage Patch 3.2 immediately before its public PTR earlier this year.
I’m scared.
Nerfed enigma
Nerfed
So it begins… ![]()
Hype train ![]()
I was actually mad at all this nonsense with Diablo Immortal filling up Blizzcon but if they revealed that as a tease to trick us… that might make me actually love this company again.
It’s mr llama being a dewche and lying to players like usual because he wants to be in on the “surprise”
Man like 5 years have passed.. finally some real updates. All this time of waiting
We finally here boys. We waited all this time since childhood. Now we just need a live action dbz movie.
It’s blizz thinking D4 and DI players deserve open communication and feedback but D2R players must always be kept in the dark. It’s very odd
Every other streamer is already jumping on the potential "leaks” besides llama who is just gaslighting people. He is clearly an insider and is just insulting his viewers.
Instead of pulling the wool over his viewers, he shoulda spent more time play-testing the warlock.
Oh no somebody on reddit is saying its fake leaks from that chinese guy whose apparently just a content creator for d2..
sweet phil has another version, more details on act 6, others are pretty much the same.
I have just seen Sweet Phil’s video. He mentioned about new item types. If this is true, we are going to get a new class.
On Diablo IV side: Rob has posted a clip with a screenshot of new map region - West March…
When I looked at that on Sweet Phil’s video, I thought it could have been a mistranslation for “Quiver.” I think it’s too early for a new class, considering it took them two years for this one (or near that from what a streamer said, I think Llama). Quiver makes more sense, as a balance update for Bowazons, whom complain about low damage bows.
I would not believe any of the leaked patch notes going around.
Quiver seems legit anyway.
Hopefully the slot is a bit more exciting than D3’s “keep sidegrading Deadman’s Legacy over and over”.
I heard they removing +2 skills from it so it won’t change anything. They could remove all stats, just leave Teleport and it will still be BiS.
the point is, they might buff other end game uniques, and they might be able to compete with nerfed enigma .
Nice way to buff warlock more unless they make it amazon only or somen