Spearzon build and Clear almost everywhere

I like to share this spearzon build. Thanks and Enjoy :smiley:

2 Likes

Update:

Have swap out the jewel of my this build to 15ias all resist jewel so my spearzon can reach 65 ias and reach 9 FPA.

Love it! I’ve been running a similar build since patch and absolutely love the speed of diablo/Baal kills. It’s satisfying clearing WSK so easily too. I’ve been using CoH but plan on trying enigma soon once some of my ladder items get transferred over. Thanks for sharing. :grinning:

1 Like

yep. i know right. this build is so good and addictive. especially after having enigma and insight merc, I have no worries about mana and can just go around killing anything in my way. If anyone would like to be more defensive build can base on my build and switch the griffon to a crown of ages helm that is socketed with 2x 15ias/ ED jewels and a 40/15 verdungo belt. this will give u enough damage reduction.

COA: 15%
Verdungo belt: 15%
Enigma: 8%

if you need lightning or fire absorb just change ring to one wisp and one dwarf star.
This will allow you to basically walk anywhere like king lol.

My Javazon clears any zone faster then my Sorc or Barb. Diablo is a one to two hit kill. I do most of my damage poking rather then throwing. Like to watch the lighting pulse thru them all. Got to run Enigma and my Titan’s revenge is an upgrade Ethereal. Insane amount of damage. Want to make a bowazon but from what I am reading. I would be disappointed in comparison to my Javazon, Back in the old days of D2 Windforce ruled.

Java is lame. Every player uses the same stuff. Titanz titanz titanz enigma blargh.
That + sc =. Boring and meaningless…

yup should try spearzon build or some new bow build. not every time just titan. but again it depend on individual. some just like javazon. no matter which build as long the player is happy to play so let them be. peace for all.

1 Like

Hello, so this build, when You add Lighting Sundering Charm, will be adding further negative Lighting resistance , is that correct ?

Meaning minus LI from Griffon, Minus from Infi, from Lighting Rainbow Facets, and minus from Sundering charm, or how it will be caculated ? Will it first cap the Immunity of LI monster to 95% and then substract penalties from equipment ?

I suppose the only negative “dilemma” would be perhaps to drop Griffons for the Faceted (for more offensive version) or ORT-ed (defensive) Blackhorn Face, to counter negative resistance from the Charm ?

In case they add “Crescent Moon” to Spears in 2.5, that would be a affordable build for much more players to play (Sundering, Blackhorns, Cres Moon Spear, Thudergoods).

If i am not wrong infinity conviction aura will break all lightning immune in game so there is not a need for sunder charm. Unless you are using some weapon that is not infinity and do not have conviction aura then using sunder charm is a good choice. Sunder will help break the immune and then its up to your items with negative resist to bring it lower.

Sunder charms break immunities by lowering any monster with 100% resists or more to be 95% resists instead.

Because they break immunities, a Sundered charm will allow infinity to work at full effect rather than 20% efficiency like it currently would when breaking immunes.

But keep in mind Sundered charms only affect monsters with immunities and they heavily reduce your resistances of the element that you are breaking.

1 Like

Thanks Ona for the input.

Most lightning immune in game is breakable by infinity conviction aura as they have about 100 - 110 resist. Some may have 120 resist which cannot be broken by infinity so that is where my charge strike comes into action as it deals physical dmg. And my merc also. But if the monster have both high lightning and physical immune then i will have problem. And sunder charms will be a solution.

With inifinty spear and -80 light res to opponent on my build using charge strike and lightning strike. I am quite good not using sunder which i have to tackle the -res penalty problem.

1 Like

Hei Burito! love this build as well, it’s my new favourite. Difference is I am using tgods and light facet for a bit more damage (at a loss of speed) and war travs for more mf. Difference between war travs and gore’s when killing bosses is minute in my experience, still takes 1-2 seconds.

D2R Infinity Spearzon v2.0 - YouTube - you can see here why vitality is so important especially for this buid (ie. lord de seis :)) )

All in all I prefer this over java and light sorc as far as infinity builds go

1 Like

Hey buddy. yes. Most of us love this build. I can see that its a near death at lord de seis in the video hahaha. I agreed with you life is very important. But resist is also very important for this build as we do not have a shield or able to tele away fast like other character and our attack is short to close range therefore many disadvantages. Without max block or any shield, life/resist/passive skills like dodge, evade or avoid is very important to our build.
I see you choose mancatcher too. :smiley:

1 Like

changed the sc’s and the gloves for a total of 276mf, Clip is on terror level 93.
I think Ona suggested in another topic to use a wizardspike and spirit in offhand for faster teleporting, instead of cta which is not really needed for p1 anyway, I’ll have to try that. gear and spec at the end of clip

1 Like

I Just found an Ethereal +3 Matriachal Pike
If I ever find a Zod, This will be my next project

hey friend. first of all infinity spear zon uses infinity rune words spear. therefore the base must be non ethereal. there is no way you can socket in a zod into a rune word item.
Just to clarify, you wont be able to socket a zod into an infinity spear. My advice is use a non ethereal 4 socket mancatcher.

So a BOTD Pike equipped on me wont work with Infinity merc?

Orh if you are making ebotd pike sure than it can. A 6 socket eth pike is good. But for infinity spearzon, infinity spear self held is better i guess because of the -55 light res. If its on a merc you will not benefit from the -55 light res on infinity. Not sure if ebotd pike have better damage output but sure you can try. Why people choose infinity spear self held instead of mercenary held is because the spearzon use skills like charge strike and lightning strike which is lightning damage. So the -55 light res on infinity with griffon is a good choice. But if you are using ebotd pike with other spearzon skills then maybe will be better. Not sure with that. Do try out and share. Thanks.

Sounds like it’s mostly for a fendazon :slight_smile:

Out of a matriarchal pike and war pike, war pike wins out, though others use ghost spear for the faster attack while still having reasonable damage.

1 Like