Solved, T4T exteriorbean

Hello everyone, I figured out Enigma might help my dream pally. I already have Ber and some suitable base but I am missing Jah. I have many bases for sale various uniques(better talk about it ingame), 2x sur rune, 1 Lo rune and many lower ones. Jah goes for 3 sur on traderie, so one more Lo, I can make my own enigma or if someone is willing to sell the jah/Lo/entire enigma cheaper here, I would be glad, especially if he or she can pick some of my various uniques, rares and bases…

Depend what base you want, you should be able to get a MP enigma for Ber 2Sur easily.

I think people who sell enigmas especially on mage plates get their runes back since it is used on the most desirable base

I bought 5 MP Enigmas for the past month for 2Bers each.

I mean if there is some dude who sells it for Ber 2x Sur, I am cool with that. I just saw one cheap there and was happy till I saw the massive lacquered plate base. So as long as it is something normal in a sense “doesnt need outrageous amount of strength, isnt ethereal and isnt in something super low and stupid” I will pay.

Just go make a game while you farm, Ber2Sur 4 MP Nigma, someone will come, just matter of time.

1 Like