Solo HC Assasin

Currently working on an Assasin. Learning from my previous HC zon i’m dropping a ton of point into vitality. Hopefully it’ll workout. Any tips?

What are you building? A trapper? A kicker? Trying for MA?

I’m not really sure. I mean i’m fairly new to the game so I just started takling skills sort of at random. Like I dropped 1-2 point sinto everything thus far.
I think Blade Sentinel and like tigerstrike and firefist are what I use the most- so something that would like focus on that.
What are your thoughts?
You mean zon?

Basic and easy Assassin build will be a Trapper: For normal through nightmare you generally go fire traps. Drop points into Fire blast until you get Wake of fire, then max Wake of fire and its synergies. 1 pts in Claw Mastery, Burst of Speed, Fade, Psycic Hammer, Cloak of Shadows and Mind Blast.

Once you get mid nightmare or before Hell re-spec into Lit traps. By the time you get there you should understand a bit more about it so I’ll not lead you through that build.

For a Melee attacker the best build is Kickasin, The rest of the Assassin melee builds are the most complex melee chars to run in the game so I would recommend putting them off until you are a bit more familiar with the game.

The Blade Assassin (blade fury) is interesting but also very complex to set up. Again I’d say do a trapper first.

From where you are at now, just play and enjoy what you are doing. When you feel you can’t kill anything and your ‘weak’ compared to the monsters you are fighting, head back to Act 1 and re-spec into a trapper.

A quick Fists of fire build to get your through normal (lvl 30, I don’t recomend keeping it past early nightmare and it won’t be good in Hell. You can re-spec)

Fists of fire 10
Dragon Talon 10
Claw Mastery 10
Make sure to get fade and mind blase and all pre-req’s.

1 Like

Awesome man- good looks =]