So when can I play?

When Blizz allows you to! just be happy that blizz is allowing you to play their 20 year old game that doesn’t work anymore!

9 Likes

Good answer. Hard to make a schedule with that though. :slight_smile:

I have 2 kids and only have a couple hours to play in the mornings, when the servers are down every day.

7 Likes

Well if the last few days are anything to gauge it by I’d say around 4-8 hours from now the servers will be back

1 Like

Its always down when I come home from work. So its the same for me.

3 Likes

They usually come back up after a few hours. In the absence of any other info, I did make a thread about what to expect.

Cool so basicially when its 12AM and I gotta go sleep.

At this point I’m done until ladder season 1 launched, maybe by then they will have a clue.

if it’s so routine then WHY DONT THEY PUT THAT IN THE ADVERTISING when selling the game?

3 Likes

No. They won’t.
/20char

Because it isn’t expected its unforseen downtime caused by server issues which sadly we all agreed could be a thing when we hit the “I agree” button to the online TOS

Bro dont be so entlited.

Not everything written in ToS is acording to law. I can’t write in ToS that your my slave if u accept so there is definatly a line and not beeing able to use to play this shiat for 3 Days is definatly not fine no matter whats in the TOS

3 Likes

Slavery is totally the same thing as a game server going down…okay there

ur not getting the point try again

I was trying to be optimistic for once in my life, but you could be right.

Well feel free to try for a refund or do a chargeback if your so set on it otherwise your only course of action is to sit and wait.

Getting to play the game you paid for MORE than half the time it exists is most likely a given, regardless of TOS. Items being rolled back, progress on not saving, crashes and so on. It’s more than just what written in the TOS. So maybe they should’ve put in the TOS “This game is still in beta and everything could possibly not work at a moments notice, be deleted, be rolled back and possibly can explode, play at your OWN RISK” THEN MAYBE they’d have 1/2 a leg to stand on…

1 Like

Then go to your bank and get your money back or sit back and wait.

great sarcasm there sheriff