So can we expect a patch tonight?

Or can we expect the locked out problems to be addressed alongside the AVX when it’s patched next week?

For reference:

At this rate I’m not sure they really know whats going on. How can this many people be locked out without it being addressed. And we are at peak time on a Friday and going into a weekend. I get they can’t communicate exactly what’s happening, but I wish they would come out and say this problem is bigger than the “few hours” they originally gave us. That way people can just move on for the weekend.

I’d be surprised if they aren’t working frantically around the clock for a game release.

The most important question that I’m trying to find the answer to is what I need to do to make sure that this lockout doesn’t happen again.

basically dont get your hopes up and wait for new world.

1 Like

They don’t have a damn clue what’s wrong, Restarting the servers yesterday was a temp fix that SHOULD be done again but they are refusing to do so Why? Too many sponsored streamers playing that’s why.

A multi billion dollar company should have a dedicated person doing nothing but getting updates from devs and posting updates at least every 30 minutes when stupid s*** like this happen.

nah, i think they made a post on the forums saying they will have it looked into on monday?

we ducked, basically.

that was basically in regards to QA for items

One major problem is too many people watch and support streamers. If people stopped, then this preferential treatment would cease to exist, and maybe we could level the playing field a bit.

I’ve gamed my whole life (mid 30’s) and I have absolutely no idea what draws people to streamers.

1 Like