So is alpha over? haven’t been able to connect to play for 30 minutes now? I think it over ;(
yeah it ended at like 8 am today.
Yes, it’s over since the morning.
so sad but I got a couple of guys over 20 so it was fun at least … let’s bring on beta… I tried going back to d2 but its not the same lol
Legend says that those who never logged out are still playing…
That said, there will be another technical test for MP and probably the other classes.
naw we still have 8 months left into this year before “release date” which i doubt will come at 12-31-2021 more like april 2022 im guessing so theres plenty of time 
Don’t say that I want it yesterday … I mean I went out bought a new computer just for this game right after I heard it could be this year glad I did because I got to play the alpha.
the alpha was a cow level, there is no alpha.
yes but the BETA is about to start already! The fact that the alpha was literally 4 days and they’ve already updated the D2R page to say “opt-in for Beta” definitely proves the game is coming soon!!!
Cow level what is this cow level you speak of are you smoking town portals and warts leg again ?