Small, dedicated AU/NZ Clan Looking for Crew!

Hello!

We are a small, active clan of friendly, mature, PC players looking for new members from the AU/NZ/Asia time zones. Our clan is fresh, and new, so you can have a say in how we grow and develop. We want the clan to stay mature, be diverse, and have clean chat.

We normally play games together daily and communicate via Discord. We typically run with 3-5 players on weekdays, and 5+ players on weekends.

Not looking to be the biggest or largest OCE discord out there, just looking for high quality people, who are friendly, mature, and active. Our aim is to maintain a healthy, active membership of about 15-20 people, so excellent if you want to join a smaller, family size group :slight_smile:.

We follow open, democratic principles when it comes to accepting new members, and deciding what activities to focus on. The idea is to work together as a team, share what we find, and enjoy each other’s company. Our current activities are focused on building team experience in softcore, then being active in the first ladder season.

If this sounds appealing to you, contact me either via Battlenet or Discord:

Battlenet: Aleksaurus#1339
Discord: Arcturus#1307

Thanks for taking the time to read this, gl hf! :slight_smile:

Arcturus.

3 Likes

hey man sent a request via bnet ill try again mine is rog#1904

sounds good to me as I enjoy small- med size clan with quality people. I have sent friends request.
Battlenet: Eric#11558
Discord: moccayah#2208

Discord friend request sent beZ#6427
old school D2 player, active, keen, and a bit old.

HI Bez, I think I accidentally ignored your friend request :smiley: try again? Say’s your account isn’t accepting friend requests

I resent request and changed my profile to accept the request. thanks for replying :slight_smile:

Are you guys still active?

Hi Iceblink, yes we are!! Added you to friends list, we can chat :slight_smile:

Hi Alek I looked for your invite. #Iceblink1422

Cheers

Hey mate, Ive added you on bnet. Would be nice to play some games!

Hi ,

I have request to join your clan as I am a casual player from Oz.

BatteTag - Camofudge#1710

Thanks

Camo

Hi Alek,

I didn’t receive your request, or missed it - so I sent you a request over.

Cheers

G’day Guys,
Another Nephalem looking to join a crew.
Battletag: Raknarok#12794
Discord: Raknarok#2331
Can be active most nights on PC or Switch.

Oh cool! Yes, ladder is coming soon, we should build up the active crew as some people have gone quiet :+1:

I’ll send friend request :+1:

Also interested as soon as 2.4 hits :smiley: Usually pretty active on weekday nights!! Do you guys play on Americas or Asia server??

Battletag: Ragatag#1963
Discord: Ragatag#4746

Just sent you a friend request on bnet. Taking a break atm but keen as to get a ladder group together :slightly_smiling_face:

Bnet: Snicklefritz#11604
Discord: snicklefritz#5234

Hey man I just gave you a add.
Quite active and regular player from Oz.

Hi,

Looking for groups when ladder starts. I am on Oz AEST.

Battle.net - camofudge#1710

Discord - Camodude#7684

Thanks

Hey guys,

Looking to join a ladder group in NZ/AUS on April 29th.

BattleTag: Sage#31345

Cheers,
Sage

Picking up here as the core of this group is still going, but a bit quiet… message me if you’re in AUS or Asia to join up!

Meihm88#1922 on bnet
Meihem#5046 on discord

1 Like