Skill mapping resetting every new game

Hello,
Every time Im creating the new game i need again assign the hotkey for skill used on my 2nd weapon slot. Its like the game resetting this mapping hotkey every time the new game is created (its only on skill aquired from charges from 2nd weapon slot).

6 Likes

I’d like to echo this particular issue. We have to rebind hotkeys for any (charge) skills granted to player via gear each time that character enters a game. Does not seem to be an issue for skills granted by tiems that doesn’t consume charges (like teleport on Enigma), but for teleport on like a Spellsteel bearded axe that consumes a charge with each use, the keybind for those does not seem to work after exiting a game. Doesn’t seem to matter if you’re re-entering the same game or another game…the keybind is not recognized.

1 Like

On ps5 I have to assign skills after each game

2 Likes

I also experience this on PS4. On multiple playsessions every skill that was assigned previously was unassigned upon joining any game (except the default attack and javelin throw skills). This is all since the latest patch update.

1 Like

Same here, skills reset every game as sorceress on PS5. Makes me not want to play anymore since it’s becoming a chore to rebind every time now.

1 Like

Echoing this issue on PS4. I was playing my necro then my game crashed. After I loaded in my skill bindings no longer stick per game. I’ve restarted my PS4 thinking that would fix it, but nope.

1 Like

Having same issue on Swtich action bar resetting almost every game.

1 Like

Having this fun bug happening three time today, EVERY GAME I JOIN.

THANKS NU-BLIZZARD.

Edit:
pretty sad and pathetic this crap is still ongoing three months later.

it’s like blizz doesn’t care at all.

1 Like

It’s March 2023 and I am still experiencing this on my ps5. Every game I have to add back my hot keys. This should be a quick fix. It’s making the game unplayable as it should be.

Come on!!!

1 Like

You would think they would fix this since they relieved it as a free game on the march ps plus games of the month. Kinda sad.