This morning i logged in and all my binded skills were erased. I binded them all again but when i leave town they all scramble. This happened everytime i left town. Game is now unplayable.
2 Likes
This happens if you join a public game the first thing you do when you start the game. Instead create a private game and then you can join public games.
1 Like
I was going to make a new topic but figured I would reply here since this is the same bug that I am experiencing (and I’m sure many others). I don’t know if anyone from Blizzard D2R team actually reads these forums, but just in case, I thought I would elaborate and share repro steps. This should be dead simple to debug and fix.
I’m playing on Xbox specifically but can’t say for sure that this bug doesn’t exist on other platforms.
- Launch the game and connect to battle.net.
- Choose to play without selecting a character (i.e. use the default character/first character in the list) (if you press Y to bring up the character selection menu, even if you immediately select the first character again, then you won’t experience the bug… so that should be a clue)
- Choose to join a public game (not a private game)
- All skill bindings will be reset to the defaults for a level 1 character of that class, and any changes you make in that game will not persist. I’m pretty sure it will stay broken until you either use the character selection screen or join a private game.