Skeleton and Skeleton Mage Appearance Changes as Skill Level Advances

I LOVE this. As my Summoner levels up and I put more points into summon skellie and skellie mastery, the appearance of my skeletons changes. They grow horns (until covered by a helmet) they get cooler shields and armor. What a beautiful addition, and super kudos to the D2R person who programmed that in.

However, I would LOOOOVE it if this continued on past skill levels 20. Right now my mastery is at 44 and my skeletons and skeleton mages are at 42. Each point over 20 is a little bit harder to come by, but the skeletons stop advancing in visual ways. Maybe we could add in some more looks? Iā€™d love to see a skellie mageā€™s fire reflected off a shiny breastplate. Maybe see a skeleton warrior with a bone shield or a scythe. Okay, a scythe is probably too far out there, but man, I would LOVE to run around with an army of those :smiley:

2 Likes

thats likely something i would like to unlock or pay for ingameā€¦goldā€¦or something.
other appearances/Skins for my skellsā€¦the bear or wolfs for the druid, spell-effects (red lightning, Lightning Hydra, ā€œskinsā€ as example) other than usual. if you know what i mean.

just for a little bit more diversity.
nothing you MUST have but it is a ā€œnice to haveā€ :slight_smile:

but i dont think that something like that will come for this game.

1 Like

Well, the feature is actually already there, so Iā€™m not asking for anything new. Just that it be extended up from levels 20-40!