Single player runewords D2R

Hi
Question. Is there any changes for runewords in single player in D2R? Like ladder runewords or something available in SP.
Dont wanna have to use something like pluggy again.
Tyvm

Yes they changed it. Ladder runewords can be made. PezRadar confirmed this on Reddit.

Here you go: https://www.reddit.com/r/Diablo/comments/p1y50d/comment/h8hk1cs/

if you don’t want to use pluggy then play ladder it’s pretty simple.

It’s not simple when ladder won’t be there at launch.

god damn son, having a bad day uh?

Neither will pluggy? by the time you even find the runes needed for ladder only items it’ll probably be out.

Yes!! Thank u sir !!

No? What did I say that implied I’m having a bad day? I’m just telling him the reality of what he’s asking.

I mean, what he’s asking was fine. Blizzard did change it so that people can have ladder runewords on SP. It was a great change, especially for console people that probably won’t have access to mods.

And last thing guys, how about ubers and other end game? Maybe is gonna work in SP too? I mean, without the need of pluggy or any other extra mode.

Im super happy now about the ladder runewords in SP by default!

They haven’t mentioned Ubers or anything like that for SP yet as far as I know. :frowning:

:disappointed_relieved:
Well i hope that they introduce those things too in SP. you see i like d2 but im noob, and cant rush into the game online playing with other people. Last time i played was like in 2005 and killed Baal on hell with a necromancer in SP, one of the best days in my life!
Years after that i discovered that mods and ladder runewords existed. Of course i wanna enjoy all the content, and that also includes ubers and clones (never done it before), but i wanna do it at my own phase and under my own rules, that’s why i prefer SP!
thank u for the info