Single Player (obviously) Solo Self Found

I wish single player had a solo self found mode, where the tabs were no longer shared, so that each solo self found character could gain the use of the 3 shared tabs all to him/herself.

I would love this very… very… VERY much. Seems like a very simple thing to add, and it wouldn’t affect anyone negatively.

3 Likes

The principal of this remaster is to keep it a remaster and not slowly continue to tweak it until you end up with a slow evolution which ends up turning into another game altogether.

2 Likes

So I guess you didn’t use any mods in solo play then did you. (Like plugy).

They already introduced two new tabs so… there is that.

If you want to champion against something that would have absolutely no bearing on how you would like to play the game knock yourself out.

There is that, you’re right. Go play that.

Great, so in the meantime the official game is supposed to mimic some mod you’re waiting for?

Is there someone forcing you to use shared tabs? I mean i dont see any issue, just use mules for your self found items, it doesnt break any rules.

You don’t understand. If I had 5 solo self found characters, they each would get 4 tabs.

The way the game is now, if you have 5 solo self found characters, all five have to share the 3 shared tabs.

Thats all. (thats not solo self found).

I would love to: 1) not have to lament any gear about other classes
2) as a added bonus would love to have 3 extra tabs.

Its how it works in Last Epoch, and its how works in Path of Exile. Its suggested that doesn’t cramp your style in anyway…no matter how cool you feel sticking up for the status quo.

Just make mule characters…

I mean i was pushing idea to have more personal tabs long before release but most people said why do i complain lol. And how are we. Getting more space vs old D2. Well we have less space and i was already forced to buy second account.