My shared stash is locked and my main character is locked saying its in a game already. ive reinstalled and tried to clear any temp files i had but its still like that. 2 reboots and I reset the router/modem.
is there a fix for this?
My shared stash is locked and my main character is locked saying its in a game already. ive reinstalled and tried to clear any temp files i had but its still like that. 2 reboots and I reset the router/modem.
is there a fix for this?
what do you mean its locked? you cant access anything in your shared tabs from any other characters?
The “character still in game” glitch has been happening to some other people. clearly a server-side issue, not your game files.
Ya that bug causes the shared stash to lockout on all other toons.
i only experienced the bug myself once for about 5-10 minutes. then i was able to log back in with my main character again. how long has it been since you’ve been locked out?
I get “Failed to enter game. This character is already in a game on the server. Please try again.” This was over an hour ago. I’ve re-logged and restarted game and bnet client. I’m unable to play one character and the others can’t use shared stash tabs. When I hover over the tabs it says “This tab is not currently available.”
Ive been in this situation for about an hour now -.- super annoying, about ready to delete the char thats locked in a game
my char is locked in game and it even took top spot on my char list my shared stash not working on any char
bull(#/#&¤(/#¤
I too am having this problem. My primary character is locked out with my shared stash. Started happening after the public game I was in went down, game closed without a crash report pop up.
Yep - I am having this same issue. It has been almost an hour.
my shared stash is blocked too
Same issue yesterday, i was locked in game for 3 hours, i guess i am still if they didnt restart servers.
Hopefully this is a rhetorical question, but all of you guys submitted reports right? and indicated when/how exactly you got locked out? It is the beta after all, report report report.
![]()
An autokick fonction for players afk more than 30min-1h seem to be an easy solution to implement
Yeah I did, there was a patch i downloaded when i woke up today so i guess they restarded servers at some poit. And guess what, 20 minutes of playing, failed to joined a game and i am stuck again. I am honestly done with this beta. I cant test when i cant play.
I reported it and it’s been fixed.
No it wasnt, I am stuck in game yet again and cant access shared stash.
My issue was fixed. Review this thread.
Mines been broken for over 24 hours now. The character login fixed on it’s own after a short amount of time but I still can’t access my shared stash.
Same problem here. I submitted a ticket and bug report in-game.
same problem occurring today. now both chars are unusable