Setting to disable enemy health bars

As there are a lot of people asking for this over the web and I was able to locate just one old post about it here, I’m adding another one.

We need an optional setting to disable enemy health bars when playing with a gamepad. Some of us think those health bars are just too big and break the immersion of the game. Please consider it, as this was pointed out during the beta and it was also a long discussion in D3 until it was finally implemented (consoles).

3 Likes

Nekem meg tetszik én kérem PC-re is. Jöhet a beállítás ehhez is választhatónak.
"
I like it I ask for a PC too. The setting for this can also be selected.
"

Support this.
20 char. Shouldn’t be hard to implement, Make it like using KB/Mouse as an option

2 Likes

I would love the ability to move the health bar of my target to the top like the KB/M UI uses. PoE wisely kept the top center health bar on its console ports (though textured less elegantly than the PC version).

Alternately, for both modes I’ve love a player health bar on my head so I can more easily see when I’m about to die, as I have only one eye to see with and when I’m focusing on the combat area I’m not seeing the health and mana globes so easily. Accessibility features such as these really make the game more accessible to players like me that need a bit more customization. The more accessibility players like myself get, the more options you get too, so here’s hoping your suggestion gets some consideration.

2 Likes

For me, this renders the game unplayable. I play single player only and what I really appreciate is the atmosphere created by the graphics and sound. In my opinion, this was a brilliant work in Resurrected, but unfortunately it is completely destroyed by those immense health bars. I always disable all I can when I play ARPGs (damage numbers, messages, any feedback that can break immersion).

2 Likes