Servers Down? Hope I live

keep getting failed to authenticate or cannot connect to server.
Was disconected in Hardcore game…fingers crossed Bnet.

3 Likes

Pls at least give us a feature to copy online characters to offline like Wolcen did when they abandoned the game.

3 Likes

Same here on EU trying to connect to online, and it returns Failed to authenticate. Please try again.

And believe me i have tried again and again :upside_down_face:

Funny thing is i cant login on the EU side of the forums for D2R or my own account settings etc… but here on US forums no issues…

Just wish they acknowledged the fact somthing is going on.

Tech Support posted something…but then took down post. Wonder what they said?
Wonder why they took it down?

acknowledging there is an issue means they have to fix it. can’t say anything publicly, makes them look bad.

1 Like

Well not stating anything is just as bad imo.
We used to look at the Customer service Twitter to see if issues where beeing investigated or worked on.

Nowadays its compleet radio silence…
Wonder why this has changed over the years though

1 Like

They fired a lot of employees.

i can imagiane that with the current reputation people are not really looking for an job in Customer service for Blizzard so its deffinitly not going to change soon i recon :open_mouth:

1 Like

Same. Tried all the IP resets suggested, restarted cpu, cleared login info and re-logged in. Must be server side?

Ok there is a notification in Battle.net app now. I can’t get into D4 too.

Ok. Someone let us know if/when they get back on.

1 Like

thats the only reason they are investigating, because its affecting their beloved d4

1 Like

hero editor says HIYA BUD <3

1 Like

Yeah Mee too, What happened Diablo II?

you survive? what level are you, I wanted to start HC - but this type of thing is to unforgiving 99% of the time