Community Feedback for Improving Itemization

The great thing about this thread is we continually brainstorm ideas for improving items. Please review our proposed changes in the OP and feel free to provide your thoughts on how we can improve upon these ideas.

I agree with you we want viable options that don’t overpower the crap out of people. Sometimes the ideas presented go in the wrong direction or lose some of the item’s flavor. That’s why we continue the discussion.

I think your referring to level 29 Bladebuckle. In the OP, the Attacker Takes Damage was increased from 8 to 32… so it looks like it was decreased over many discussions…

Bladebuckle
Plated Belt
Defense: 51-54
Required Level: 29
Required Strength: 60
+80-100% Enhanced Defense
+30 Defense
+30% Faster Hit Recovery
+10 To Dexterity
+5 To Strength
Damage Reduced By 3
Attacker Takes Damage of 8

• Proposed Buffs:
    • Change Strength from +5 to +15
    • Change Damage Reduced from 3 to 9
    • Change Attacker Takes Damage from 8 to 32
2 Likes

Hi, my thoughts on your take :slight_smile:

And btw, I would really love if you comment on the proposed changes and not just making different changes without a reasoning behind to not jump on suggested buffs. I hope this thread is still an exchange of ideas at the end :slight_smile:

Increased FCR is a must. My idea was not to increase it so far, thats its almost in the range of the other two amors (Viper and Que-Hegans) but offers other advantages instead (> opens up news builds hopefully). So I still think that fireball, even with a 100% chance to proc is useless unless its changed from “on striking” to “when struck”? Increasing 5% to 10% remains irrelevant without? And a single fireball is also nothing (with lvl 15 oder even with lvl 30) thats why I´d love to change that to Hydra. Increasing blaze from 5% to 10% increases the change to proc would end up in a more frequent use of it (thats a solid alternative to increase the lvl from 15 to 20).

Take this one. This would make very solid Merc amor with high all res, Decrepify and CBF. And would not squeez out Treachery as well! Like it! Maybe 15% Decrepify is a bit to much and 7-10% would be more appropriate?

Absolutely not buying this one. Recreating it only for first time barb players to play around with and only providing +1 to your desired mastery doesn´t cut it at all. Would stay the worst RW out of all.

Good addition! Nadir is not great, not terrible. This would make it more viable.

Also possible. Passion provides Zeal as an O-skill but +3 to pallys would make a difference here. Not sure if 30% all res would be to much maybe for the Gul rune?

That would place it as a good caster alternativ with mana affixes and FCR. The chance to proc Confuse feels random here but why not. We could argue, that also 20% FCR would be nice to not only reach the first BP. With 20 the sorc would reach both 2nd BP as well as the Necro. The Druid would reach even the third BP. But that should be ptr testet imho. 10% is already not to bad given the cheap costs.

Not sure where you get the proc chances from, but its in both cases only 5% right now! Adding +5 to Hurricane instead of only +2 is definetely nice, but not enough for an lvl 49 req. imho. Would need all res for sure. The FRW I proposed would support the Druid far more than the higher uptime of the Cyclone Armor.

ED would not fit the poison necro (since he is not smacking stuff). So youre aiming at a poison java at best? Slows is fine and I like it. The -30% enemy poison res is far stronger then the + poison dmg of the much more expensive Bramble. So that not an option for me. Maybe -10% (not sure how thats compares to +25-50% poison dmg of bramble - maybe someone can do the math :slight_smile: ).

Im fine with focussing that for a Sin with Blade fury. Increased ED is also suitable. But what help does a 10% increase of a lvl 9 tornado provides? Keep it 20% but make it a lvl 20 tornado instead?

That is good and might be enough! I´ll take it!

I really like the idea! :slight_smile:

I think not that we turn evey item into an OP one. I think we´ve been evaluating everything carefully most of the time. But of course without testing improving items on paper is not easy. So thats why I hope many people contribute to the discussion. Thank your for that. For Bladebuckle your right. That has been to much and would only be valid if you consider it an end game item (like most mid level belts are actually).

1 Like

You’re adding on a function to preserve an existing affix. I don’t think you understand how the Horadric cube formulae are coded.

I don’t think you understand how affixes work. In fact, you have proven it.

:v:

Agreed. This thread will always stay a community effort. I haven’t made any changes to OP and the discussion around Bladebuckle was done a pretty long time ago. :grinning:

As you mentioned, lowered FCR to keep other armors viable and think hydra would work much better than fireball…

Enlightenment

Pul - Ral - Sol
5% To Cast Level 15 Blaze When Struck
5% To Cast Level 15 Fire Ball On Striking
+2 To Sorceress Skill Levels
+1 To Warmth
+30% Enhanced Defense
Fire Resist +30%
Damage Reduced By 7

• Proposed Buffs:
    • Add +10% Faster Cast Rate
    • Change Blaze Cast from 5% to 10%
    • Change Level 15 Fire Ball On Striking to Level 25 Hydra When Struck

Agreed, lowered Decrepify from 15% to 10%…

Gloom

Fal - Um - Pul
15% Chance To Cast Level 3 Dim Vision When Struck
+10% Faster Hit Recovery
+200-260% Enhanced Defense
+10 To Strength
All Resistances +45
Half Freeze Duration
5% Damage Taken Goes To Mana
-3 To Light Radius

• Proposed Buffs:
    • Add 15% To Cast Level 3 Decrepify On Striking
    • Change Half Freeze Duration to Cannot Be Frozen

How about we make Myth a versatile armor with replacing useless chance to cast howl/taunt with bonus to mana per kill and small bonus to CB…

Myth

Hel - Amn - Nef
Required Level: 25
Armor
3% To Cast Level 1 Howl When Struck
10% To Cast Level 1 Taunt On Striking
+2 To Barbarian Skill Levels
+30 Defense Vs. Missile
Replenish Life +10
Attacker Takes Damage of 14
Requirements -15%

• Proposed Buffs:
    • Add +3-5 to Mana After Each Kill
    • Add +10% Chance of Crushing Blow
    • Remove 3% To Cast Level 1 Howl When Struck
    • Remove 10% To Cast Level 1 Taunt On Striking

Looks like I pulled wrong %'s. Anyways, I like your thoughts about adding +15% for FRW and all resist. How about instead of twister on striking we change to thunderstorm when struck to be more fitting for namesake (and keep different from Wind)…

Rain

Ort - Mal - Ith
5% To Cast Level 15 Cyclone Armor When Struck
5% To Cast Level 15 Twister On Striking
+2 To Druid Skills
+100-150 To Mana
Lightning Resist +30%
Magic Damage Reduced By 7
15% Damage Taken Goes to Mana

• Proposed Buffs:
    • Add +3 To Hurricane (Druid Only)
    • Change Cyclone Armor Cast from 5% to 15%
    • Change Level 15 Twister On Striking to Level 15 Thunderstorm When Struck

Agreed and lowered minus enemy poison resist and removed ED as it does not fit theme…

Venom

Tal - Dol - Mal
Ignore Target’s Defense
+273 Poison Damage Over 6 seconds
7% Mana Stolen Per Hit
Prevent Monster Heal
Hit Causes Monster To Flee 25%
Level 13 Poison Nova (11 Charges)
Level 15 Poison Explosion (27 Charges)

• Proposed Buffs:
    • Add -10-15% To Enemy Poison Resist
    • Add Slows Target By 30%

Agreed on raising tornado level instead of increasing proc chance…

Wind

Sur - El
20% Chance To Cast Level 9 Tornado On Striking
+20% Faster Run/Walk
+40% Increased Attack Speed
+15% Faster Hit Recovery
+120-160% Enhanced Damage
-50% Target Defense
+50 To Attack Rating
Hit Blinds Target
+1 To Light Radius
Level 13 Twister (127 Charges)

• Proposed Buffs:
    • Add +3 To Blade Fury (Assassin Only)
    • Add 15% To Cast Level 13 Twister On Striking
    • Remove Level 13 Twister (127 Charges)
    • Change Attack Rating from 50 to 250
    • Change Enhanced Damage from 120-160% to 250-300%
1 Like

Much better!

For a Mal, that will work and will be used! Good mid-range armor and you could even beat the game with it. :+1:

Great. For a Mal I could see myself using it! Hope they change it quickly, still have some poison builds on my list :slight_smile:

Great!

1 Like

…a bit to quickly. It´s a lvl 45 armor (so much later available than a viper). And you can trade a viper for Pul-Mal range.

I guess it´s still not an real competiton (even if much closer now). Would you mind increasing Warmth from lvl 1 to 3 (+30 to 54% mana regen).

So it offers less FCR, defense, magic dmg reduced and only fire res than the viper. Lower FCR, much lower defense than the Que-Hegan’s but they are close regarding mana regan with lvl 3 Warmth and damage reduced (but no magic dmg reduce).

I guess we could also try to bring it a little bit more in a different direction? How about adding replenish life 15-25 and maybe 50-100 life and remain warmth at lvl 1?

Que-Hegan’s Wisdom
Mage Plate
Defense: 628-681
Required Level: 51
Required Strength: 55
+140-160% Enhanced Defense
+1 To All Skill Levels
+3 To Mana After Each Kill
20% Faster Cast Rate
20% Faster Hit Recovery
Magic Damage Reduced By 6-10
+15 To Energy

• Proposed Buffs:
    • Add All Resist +15%
    • Add Damage Reduced By 7-15
    • Change Energy from +15 to +15-25
    • Change Mana After Each Kill from +3 to +10-15

I like increasing the warmth from level 1 to 3 on Enlightenment and also fits the theme…

Enlightenment

Pul - Ral - Sol
5% To Cast Level 15 Blaze When Struck
5% To Cast Level 15 Fire Ball On Striking
+2 To Sorceress Skill Levels
+1 To Warmth
+30% Enhanced Defense
Fire Resist +30%
Damage Reduced By 7

• Proposed Buffs:
    • Add +10% Faster Cast Rate
    • Change Warmth from +1 to +3
    • Change Blaze Cast from 5% to 10%
    • Change Level 15 Fire Ball On Striking to Level 25 Hydra When Struck

Sold! Think that offers a viable, but not OP alternative for the needed Pul Rune and for a fire sorc especially!

One more on my list.

Delirium
Patch 1.10 Runeword
Lem Ist Io

Req level: 51
3 socket Helms

1% Chance To Cast Level 50 Delirium (morph) When Struck
6% Chance To Cast Level 14 Mind Blast When Struck
14% Chance To Cast Level 13 Terror When Struck
11% Chance To Cast Level 18 Confuse On Striking
+2 To All Skills
+261 Defense
+10 To Vitality
50% Extra Gold From Monsters
25% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
Level 17 Attract (60 Charges)

Just made one out of curiosity in an eth deamonhead with now very high defense. For me it feels like an solely merc option and especially for act 2 and 5 mercs (especially with the lot of “when struck” procs on it). For a normal char it won´t offer enough to displace your usual Shako, Arreats and Jalas. To make it viable, I´m missing some LL on it. It should not have the high LL an Andys, Vamp-Gaze and a Crown of Thieves offers but maybe in an Arreats range of 3-6. Maybe 4-5% LL? To make it even more interesting we could swap the Lvl 17 Attract Charges with 10% IAS (so less then a jewel, but Lem+Ist not super cheap as well)?

What do you think about that?

Speaking about Merc Helmets. There is another underwhelming not even remotly used option we haven´t talked about.

Blackhorn’s Face
Unique Death Mask

Defense: 243-278 (Base Defense: 54-86)
Required Level: 41
Durability: 20 +180-220% Enhanced Defense
Slows Target By 20%
Attacker Takes Lightning Damage of 25
Prevent Monster Heal
+20 Lightning Absorb
Lightning Resistance +15%

Just found an eth one with now 405 def on it. Light absorb is not enough to make it usefull for your char, given the lvl 41 requirement imho (strength is not the issue here). Slows is nice and PMH helps imho (that does count for mercs as well right?).

What could we do to transform this into a viable merc option on a budget SSF setup? Would not include LL on here again. But maybe enigma style +Life After Each Kill? That would mean it should be considerable (enigma has +14, I would go even beyond that given the fact that the rest is not impressive). So how about +18-25 LAK (as a roll)?

Last but not least, some minor suggestions on lowering the lvl req of several okayisch item. I really like the idea that you could finish with all items a normal game (at least the 2nd half of act 5). Just finished with my first light sorc at lvl 79 (my normal range is 78 to 81 till Baal falls).

So I would like to lower the requirement to lvl 75 and 77 for the following
OP-items (like we did with Azurwrath and serval others).

Helmets

Wolfhowl Lvl 79 > 75
Halaberd’s Reign lvl 77 > 75

Armors

Tyrael’s Might Lvl 84 > 77

Shields

Dragonscale Lvl 80 > 75
Alma Negra Lvl 77 > 75

Weapons

Schaefer’s Hammer Lvl 79 > 75
Boneshade Vl 79 > 75

Amulets and Rings

Metalgrid Lvl 81 > 77

Not in the OP are those Items yet:

Armors

Andariel’s Visage Lvl 83 > 77
Aldur’s Deception Lvl76 > here maybe only 70?
Arachnid Mesh Lvl 80 > 77
Taebaek’s Glory Lvl 81 > 75
Crown of Ages Lv 82 > 77

Weapons

Shadow Killer Lvl 78 > 70 (we havent finished our discussion on claws btw - plz go to my post from the 16th of January ) Discussion on Claws :slight_smile:

I suppose thats a complete list. What do you all think about that?

1 Like

I actualy like a lot of your content Charles, and I would like to use some of your ideas and implement it into my D2R mod I am making if thats fine. If you would like co contribute more you are welcome to join my discord and we can discuss your and my ideas :slight_smile: I look for people who have cool ideas and who would maybe also want to betatest my mod.

2 Likes

I agree with LL on Delirium as this will help with merc viability. I also like changing attract charges for IAS as this will help with melee characters. Lastly, I think MF could be increased from 25% to 50%, seeing as how this is a meme runeword that no one uses…

Delirium

Lem - Ist - Io
1% To Cast Level 50 Delirium When Struck
6% To Cast Level 14 Mind Blast When Struck
14% To Cast Level 13 Terror When Struck
11% To Cast Level 18 Confuse On Striking
+2 To All Skills
+261 Defense
+10 To Vitality
50% Extra Gold From Monsters
25% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
Level 17 Attract (60 Charges)

• Proposed Buffs:
    • Add 3-6% Life Stolen Per Hit
    • Add +10% Increased Attack Speed
    • Remove Level 17 Attract (60 Charges)
    • Change Magic Find from 25% to 50%

To give melee more options, how about we add bonus to AR along w/ strengthening light resist and add max resist, and significantly lower level req. (same as Rockstopper) as follows…

Blackhorn’s Face

Death Mask
Defense: 243-278
+180-220% Enhanced Defense
Slows Target By 20%
Prevent Monster Heal
+20 Lightning Absorb
Lightning Resist +15%

• Proposed Buffs:
    • Add 20% Bonus to Attack Rating
    • Add +5% to Max Lightning Resist
    • Change Required Level from 41 to 31
    • Change Lightning Resist from 15% to 50%

Completely agree on lowering level req’s. Once we have finalized our list of items, we can make an update to the OP. :grinning:

Please feel free to use any ideas from this thread for your mod as this is a community effort. I appreciate the offer, but right now have limited time with wife, kids, etc… and barely have time to play D2R. I would really enjoy hearing your thoughts about some of the unique changes we have proposed, most noteably for Tyrael’s Might, Arkaine’s Valor, Mang Songs’ Lesson, The Grandfather, The Cranium Basher, to name a few.

2 Likes

Amazing suggestions love it all!

2 Likes

Great now! I think it would be put to good use with these additions :slight_smile:

:+1:

Good addition with AR and lower req!
However this puts it into direct competion with the new RW Ground boosting light resistence. I´m not sure if you could utilize the additional + 5 max light resist between lvl 31 and lets say 45? To make it viable as an merc helmet it would still need some source of life regen.

Ground
Patch 2.6 Runeword
Shael Io Ort

Req level: 35
3 socket Helms

+20% Faster Hit Recovery
+75-100% Enhanced Defense
+10 to Vitality
Increase Maximum Life 5%
Lightning Resist +40-60%
Lightning Absorb +10-15%

What do you think to put +Life After Each Kill as well? I guess otherwise new Bulwark would be the obivious better and affordable choice?

How about our outstandig discussion on claws?
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/d2r/t/season-4-calling-to-improve-itemization/145426/490

1 Like

Time to change the topic name. Maybe next season Charles maybe next season…

3 Likes

You’re right, don’t want to step on Ground’s toes and added LPK as you mentioned…

Blackhorn’s Face

Death Mask
Defense: 243-278
+180-220% Enhanced Defense
Slows Target By 20%
Prevent Monster Heal
+20 Lightning Absorb
Lightning Resist +15%

• Proposed Buffs:
    • Add 20% Bonus to Attack Rating
    • Add +10 Life After Each Kill
    • Change Required Level from 41 to 31

I’ll need some time to review our claw discussion, but in the meantime I was thinking we should finalize our list of lower level requirements for the next update.

That’s correct, will be changing topic name to Season 5 shortly and hope the developers consider improving uniques for next Season.

1 Like

Stormeye
Unique War Scepter

One-Hand Damage: (18-22) To (30-37)
Required Level: 30
Durability: 70
Base Weapon Speed: [-10] +80-120% Enhanced Damage
+50% Damage To Undead
Adds 3-5 Cold Damage, Cold Duration: 3 seconds
Adds 1-6 Lightning Damage
Replenish Life +10
+1 To Fist Of The Heavens (Paladin Only)
+3 To Holy Shock (Paladin Only)
+3-5 To Resist Lightning (Paladin Only)

In a world where Spirit exist with a lvl req of 30 I would add 1 or 2 OS here? With more low level items with OS you could use some of the mediocre mid rare jewels…

1 Like

Agreed, this item could use a few open sockets and I would also do a modest buff in lightning damage to fit the namesake…

Stormeye
War Scepter
One-Hand Damage: (18-22) To (30-37)
Required Level: 30
+80-120% Enhanced Damage
+50% Damage To Undead
Adds 3-5 Cold Damage, Duration: 3 seconds
Adds 1-6 Lightning Damage
Replenish Life +10
+1 To Fist Of The Heavens (Paladin Only)
+3 To Holy Shock (Paladin Only)
+3-5 To Resist Lightning (Paladin Only)

• Proposed Buffs:
    • Add 1-2 Open Sockets
    • Change Lightning Damage from 1-6 to 1-30
1 Like

Increase light dmg to 1-30 is a proper adjustment. Done!

Now to another class of not utilized items we havent discussed at all. Large Charms.

Grand charms and small charms are in a good spot and there is absolutely no need to touch those. But large charms, even the really good rolls, are far from beeing used frequently.

I would suggest some modest changes in a little selections of the upper affixes of LC to make at least the really good rolled onces to be considerd (but not GG). Even two good ones will have a hard point against even plain skillers and life SC combo in the fight for your inventory space.

So I would like to suggest two sections to improve LCs. Fixed value affixes would probably need to change existing items (more work needed to implement). But changing the top affix categorie in the range of rolls, would be easy to implement and only needs to apply for new found items (there are no crazy expensive perfect rolls who would pi*ss of people who spend a ton of HR on those).

Affixes with the need to change existing LCs (more work):

For all: (Name/Affix Roll (Lvl req.) >>> proposed change

Prefix:

Red: +1 to Minimum Damage (Lvl 30 req.) >>> ( Change to 4)
Sanguinary: +2 to Minimum Damage (Lvl 60 req.) >>> ( Change to 8)

Suffix:

Balance 8% Faster Hit Recovery (Lvl 19 req.) >>> ( Change to 10%, 12% on GC, 5% on SC for comparison)
Pestilence Adds 25 Poison Damage Over 5 Seconds (Lvl 23 req.) >>> ( Change to 50 over 6 seconds - would make it able to roll the 451pd on a large charm, good but not as GG as a SC. Or should it even be 100 over 8 seconds?)
Inertia 5% Faster Run/Walk (Lvl 24 req.) >>> ( Change to 7% like on GC to make it an incentive, I even could see here 10% and therewith even more then a CG)

Affixes only change the top category to roll higher (almost no work - just edit some game file values):

For most parts they could also add another affix above the existing one. But that would increase the amount of combination significantly to make it even harder to find good ones. So I would not go that way (even extending rolls is increasing variantions as well, but not that much). The constant lvl requirements is not a problem imho. Not sure if it is a problem if the “new” values will be above the minimun of the old ones (* compare the “Sharp” affix below)? I guess thats saved on the final itemn DB-entry, so can be different in the game files than the new possible role values? Anyone with hints on this topic?

Prefix (top ones):

Steel +65-77 to Attack Rating (Lvl 52 req.) >>> ( Change to +65-100)
Sharp +21-48 to Attack Rating and (Lvl 28 req.) >>> ( Change to 21-60)
+4-6 to Maximum Damage (Lvl 28 req.) >>> ( Change to 6-10*)
Lucky 4-6% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items (Lvl 51 req.) >>> ( Change to 4-10)
Serpent’s +30-34 to Mana (Lvl 49 req.) >>> ( Change to 30-40)
Shimmering All Resistances +6-8% (Lvl 34 req.) >>> ( Change to 6-12)

Top group should roll a tiny bit higher to make it appealing:

Sapphire Cold Resist +13-15% (Lvl 35 req.) >>> ( Change to 13-18%)
Ruby Fire Resist +13-15% (Lvl 35 req.) >>> ( Change to 13-18%)
Amber Lightning Resist +13-15% (Lvl 35 req.) >>> ( Change to 13-18%)
Emerald Poison Resist +13-15% (Lvl 35 req.) >>> ( Change to 13-18%)

Same with the high lvl dmg. Affix. But this increases the variations and chances to roll good and leaves a gap between the seconds highest and those. But thats ok imho:

Hibernal Adds (11-15)-(21-30) Cold Damage (1 sec Duration) (Lvl 69 req.) >>> ( Change to 15-25/30*-50)
Flaming Adds (10-27)-(28-43) Fire Damage (Lvl 67 req.) >>> ( Change to 27-40/55*-70)
Shocking Adds 1-(59-90) Lightning Damage (Lvl 68 req.) >>> ( Change to 1-90*-150)

Suffix:

Greed 11-22% Extra Gold From Monsters (Lvl 20 req.) >>> ( Change to 11-30)
Vita +31-35 to Life (Lvl 74 req.) >>> ( Change to +31-40)
Strength +4-5 to Strength (Lvl 18 req.) >>> ( Change to +4-6)

Since the above mentioned changes are hard to evaluate without the other affixes >>>

Reference on Diablo-Archive: h****://diablo-archive.fandom.com/wiki/Charms_(Diablo_II)

What do you think, should we add this to our list among 8. General Changes?

1 Like

Definitely need more discussion around this. I agree large charms need to be looked at by the devs to make them more competitive vs. grand and small charms. I like the approach of buffing upper affixes of LC’S to roll slightly higher. To keep illustration simple, below are a few examples…

Large Charm Affix Current Improved
Lucky 4-6% MF 6-8% MF
Greed 11-22% GF 15-25% GF
Balance 8% FHR 10% FHR
Inertia 5% FRW 6% FRW
Shimmering 6-8% All Resist 8-10% All Resist

Do you think a few affixes should be really improved to be BIS? E.g. @res on a SC is 5% and on a GC it is max 15%. 10% would be the obvious choice for a LC but what would happen if you make it 11,12 or even 13%? So two LCs with 22%, 24% or 26% @res combined would be really good, if they roll with other good stats.

Would you go this way? Maybe for some? Or do we leave it slightly below or on par? I have no real opinion on this. But could imagine to boost 2-4 important affixes (e.g. FHR, FRW, MF), maybe single res) slightly above the combined GC+SC equivialant?

1 Like

I agree these three items would benefit from a reduction in 5 levels…

Andariel’s Visage
Demonhead
Defense: 310-387
Required Level: 83
Required Strength: 102
+100-150% Enhanced Defense
+2 To All Skills
20% Increased Attack Speed
8-10% Life Stolen Per Hit
+25-30 To Strength
+10% To Maximum Poison Resist
Fire Resist -30%
Poison Resist +70%
15% To Cast Level 15 Poison Nova When Struck
Level 3 Venom (20 charges)

• Proposed Buffs:
    • Change Required Level from 83 to 78

Crown of Ages
Corona
Defense: 349-399
Required Level: 82
Required Strength: 174
+50% Enhanced Defense
+100-150 Defense
+1 To All Skills
Damage Reduced By 10-15%
All Resistances +20-30
+30% Faster Hit Recovery
Socketed (1-2)
Indestructible

• Proposed Buffs:
    • Change Required Level from 82 to 77

Arachnid Mesh
Spiderweb Sash
Defense: 119-138
Required Level: 80
Required Strength: 50
+90-120% Enhanced Defense
Slows Target By 10%
+1 To All Skills
+20% Faster Cast Rate
Increases Maximum Mana 5%
Level 3 Venom (11 Charges)

• Proposed Buffs:
    • Change Required Level from 80 to 75

I think boosting 5 important affixes (ones shown above) for large charms would be a great start in making them more competitive while avoiding any drastic changes.

1 Like