Search bar still not fixed 🤌

If a player scrolls down the game list, and then searches for “Baal” (for example), if Baal only has a few games, the search results will show empty because the game list is still “scrolled down” from the initial list.

There has to be a lot of casual players that don’t understand why the game list shows no games.

This is how much significance the search bar has:

This is a must fix

2 Likes

Anyone else experience this? I’m suprised no one else mentions it, I’m just assuming they don’t even realize the reason why they get 0 games after scrolling down.

Just to break it down in plain english:

• If you scroll down the game list (which usually shows 40) to the BOTTOM.
  • And then search for something with less than 5 games for example: “Duel”
  • The results will SHOW EMPTY because the game list is still “scrolled down” from the initial scroll down; it didn’t go back to the top when searching duel.
  • So now you have to erase “duel” and click refresh to get the initial list back to the top, and then you can search duel and see the 1 - 5 games up.

Please fix this, it’s annoying.

1 Like

A little bumpsky. This needs to be fixed for Season 3.

1 Like

Bump. This definitely must be fixed for Season 3.

1 Like

This needs to be fixed before D4 makes this game irrelevant. Let’s bump it up!

One last bump is needed.

1 Like

I noticed this bug fix isn’t in the latest patch notes, why is that the case?

1 Like

This is a mandatory fix

1 Like

Can this be fixed for 2.6?

You’re going to be as old as deckard cain before Blizzard actually reads the bug reports forum. This is the forum’s version of a spam folder or recycle bin, nobody reads it

1 Like

I feel like Blizzard Policy is if the game isn’t bringing in Regular subscription fees or app purchases then they can’t invest any time into fixing any issues. Its a downfall with company, greedy to put out content but not maintain it and one i’m not looking forward to in D4 for this reason.

1 Like