Screen Issue - Only showing 1/4 of the screen (SELF FIXED)

Game launches but only shows top left 1/4 of the screen with game graphics, rest are black, loads to main menu, I can’t see game settings to change them in game, but I can click options even though I can’t see them. Is there a way to reset game options from the game files folder? Scan and repair found no issues. Set to 3840 x 2160, native resolution, fullscreen.

If anyone else faces this issue, hit alt + enter to for into windowed mode, this should show you the entire game screen, then you can adjust settings, and even after putting back to full screen 4K, it is working fine.

4 Likes

Thank you this fixed my problem

Also if you go into game settings from blizzard launch window - go into the desired game setting and tick the box for ‘Additional command line arguments’ and type: -noborder -windowed

For the same effect.

It doesn’t work to me, the screen still only showing 1/4 even I press Alt+Enter into windowed mode or fullscreen mode.
When I’m into windowed mode, it show 1/4 screen and the the rest is black. When I’m into fullscreen mode, it show 1/4 screen on entire monitor.

The -noborder argument didn’t work. I’m assuming it’s supposed to launch the game without the title bar and resize borders? Is this a command that works in other Blizzard games?

Help, I’m having the same issue but I see maybe like 1/8 of the screen. The fixes did not work for me. Are there any other solutions?

I’m having a similar issue. I’ve tried uninstalling and reinstalling to fix it. That did not work. I went as far as manually deleting all of the files. I’m also having some performance issues that make the game unplayable when it was working :frowning:

i’m having a problem can’t see the right part of the game. there are no other resolution options and windowed mode doesnt fix it. can’t play because i can’t see the skills or half my inventory

Thank you very much.

im having this same problem but alt + enter isnt working for me what do i do i have a raid tonight and idk how to fix this

Had the same problem! Could only se 1/8th of the screan when i enter the game. It turns out that for my windows 11 in display settings Scale and Layout was 300% and when i took it down to 100% it solved my problem !

THX BRO U SAVE MY OPEN BETA TIME :smiley: you are the best <3

Thanks. Just switched from HD-Ready monitor to 4K and it appeared in top-left only. Did the ALT+Enter to enter Windowed mode then now that I could see it all (albeit windowed) went into the graphics options and put it back to Fullscreen. Next time I launched it it was still showing the full screen.