Sanctuary Aura granted by equipped item continuously restarts

I have a frenzy barb with Lawbringer, and normally the Sanctuary aura it applies is constant, as it probably should be.
But other times it just bugs out and keeps starting and stopping repeatedly. This is extremely annoying since it means the aura application sound keeps playing on repeat every couple of seconds.

I have found no pattern to this behavor. Sometimes it is fine when I start a game, but then bugs out later. Other times it’s bugged from the outset. Relogs or restarts make no difference I have found.
All gameplay is online, if that matters.

2 Likes

Thats the same with the Edge runeword. i’m not using it for anything else than gambling, but it really does go on and off, which is kind of annoying.

Regards

1 Like

I just started using the AzureWrath Phase Blade that gives Sanctuary aura. It’s an amazing weapon but I hate it due to that constant aura restart effect and it’s sound. It randomly restarts every 5-20 seconds (EDIT: a few days ago it decided to restart every 2-3 seconds and it’s extremely annoying).

A reliable way to trigger an aura restart is modifying the inventory (adding or removing something).

EDIT: forgot to mention that my mana is fluctuating between max and max-1 when the AzureWrath is equipped (the value changes 1-2 times per second). Does the same happen with other items that give Sanctuary Aura? There seem to be no mana related things on the AzureWrath.