Runes not dropping as often

Is it just me or was there a shadow nerf to the overall drop chance of runes? Anyone else notice that trash runes (and higher) aren’t dropping as often as they used to?

Yes! Im Battlenet players 1 and runes just dont happen ever. I farm countess and ort or sol but never higher. I farm countless hours of chaos or cows or trav and get nothing. I have never seen a lem or gul or ohm, only seen ist once and that was a month ago

i’m defo not finding as much rals or spirit/insight runes. heck even IO which i have a stash tab full of and left loads where they drops aren’t dropping now

pul around a week back from chaos has been my last highest rune. to give an idea of runs, level 94 to 95 playing solo running andy, trav, meph, chaos, frigid highlands near wp mobs, summoner, countess every few fews, pits and ancient tunnels

pala from level 75 to 89 running similar places too

i have found all runes but Ber, multiple ohms and jahs. not complaining or anything but yep, not seeing as many rune drops

Me too. We play as a group of friends on p5 or p6 on Hell. Prior to update we would have 3-4 runes drop per diablo+baal+cows before resetting. We now have multiple such runs where nothing drops for two or three days. I’m very concerned.

I just had a countess run with 3 rune drops and then 3 more from countess herself (2 dol +tir). No good runes but seemed like a lot.

Yeah I thought the same thing, hard to prove though.

Yeah, but outside of countess the runes aren’t dropping as frequently. At leasr with me.

I thik that is just rng, 3 days ago I found lo. 2 days before that, another lo. Got some lower stuff like 2 fal j and a lem just doing key runs yesterday.

Its total RNG. The last 25 or so rune drops for me have been literally ALL Ith runes and 1 Sol. Im lvl 92 ladder. Two weeks ago I got a Mal, Ist, Vex and 2 Um runes in 1 single game. No Sh*t. Last week I got a Jah, next day I got a Ber, next day I got a Sur…then this Ith crap happens. Rollercoater of fun. I would say however that Runedrops are higher than D2 Original. Considerably.

Nothing has changed. You’re either drunk or don’t understand how rng works

bots are looting at least 95% of the good stuff which leaves the legit players with scraps

Bots on console?
Would you like to tell another joke?

don’t you know you can bot on PC then take those items to console

derp

Cross-play isn’t a thing on d2r. Not yet, anyways.

Believe it or not, people actually got good at d2.
How about you get good, too?

i hope youre pretending to be a derp cause… it’s fun for you ?

derp boy